Part 7

A/N: Please play the above song while reading!

Panic stricken Ethan's curiosity took the best of him. He started to go towards the way, holding a candle, that led to the last floor.

At the same time, the animal had slowly crawled and took position, right above his head, on the ceiling

At the same time, the animal had slowly crawled and took position, right above his head, on the ceiling. And before he could take another step his shaking hands dropped the candle. He could feel something wet dripping on him, blood. Blood was dripping on him, on his hands and he slowly looked upwards then he saw the demon. His eyes widened. Without missing any opportunity to devour it's prey, the beast pounced on him.

Aaaaa!!! Shrieked Ethan before losing consciousness.

The creature smashed it's hand into Ethan's stomach and ripped the boy's intestines and other organs

The creature smashed it's hand into Ethan's stomach and ripped the boy's intestines and other organs. It drank his blood as if it was soup and ate his flesh as if it were just pancakes. This sight could make anyone vomit just like it made Hannah did, who was watching this whole scene alongside Madison. The demon quickly got of the body and licked the remaining blood off of its mouth while having a staring contest with both of the girls.

5...

4...

3...

2...

1...

And the monster threw Ethan's body on the girls' feet which caused.. “RUN! HANNAH!” Screamed Madison before quickly getting off the 3rd floor.

Their feet were slipping off of the floor.

They were stumbling but weren't giving up because that weird thing was chasing them climbing on the side walls.

They were scattering everything that came in their way just to save themselves.

It wasn't until they both entered a room and Madison's leg slipped then she fell on the bed. The inhuman pounced on her and tried to bite her but no, she was fighting with it.

Being the swift animal it was, it firmly gripped her hands and was about to attack her but thank Hannah, she smacked its head with a metal tray.

Madison quickly got off of the bed but before she could get out of the room just like Hannah did - the beast scratched her back using its claws, leaving a deep mark behind with blood flowing but it didn't stop her from running.

Finally, they could see the stairs that led to the main hall... They ran and they ran, Hannah chose to run down the stairs furthermore Madison jumped from the railing and came rolling down.

As the creature was swift, it had not given up yet. It jumped on the chandelier in front of the girls and it crashed down. Allowing the girls a minute to rush towards the kitchen.

They both closed the kitchen door and placed a couch in front of it

They both closed the kitchen door and placed a couch in front of it. Their heart was rapidly pounding. Madison saw the window of the kitchen and decided to make it the way of their escape. She quickly got on the counter and started opening it but it didn't budge. On the other hand the demon was banging on the door. Hannah helped Madison open the window sill and quickly pushed her out. Madison fell on the outside furthermore extending her hand to Hannah so that she could grab it and get out but Hannah rejected the offer.

“There's no way that both of us will survive this. One of us has to die, so why not me? I don't have a reason to live anymore. My brother and the love of my life both are dead and now it's my turn. Goodbye, Madison Jones. Promise me that you'll take care of yourself. I'll miss you.” Hannah cried out to her best friend.

Tears formed into Madison's eyes. She couldn't leave her best friend like that and argued with her but failed. She had to run away.

And BAM! The door fell on the floor.

“Go, Maddie Go!! Run away!!

And that was enough to make Madison break down into tears. Although she was soaked and cold because of rain she could still feel the warm liquid flowing out of her eyes. She ran and she ran, stumbling in the mud, until she reached their car.

“I love you Ethan,” were Hannah's last words before that beast attacked her and death surrounded her.