Part 5

Noah: “Well, this is actually quite a big place

Noah: “Well, this is actually quite a big place. It might take half an hour to visit every room in here.”

Ethan: “Couldn't agree more. And we wouldn't have been able to see this huge mansion if stayed in the car.”

Noah: “What do you mean to say? Is it my fault? Am I no fun?”

Ethan: “Finally, you got the hint of Nature dude. And yes, I was referring to you fun killer.”

Noah: “I hate you so much, Ethan! How could you say that to someone. That's so rude of you.”

Adriana: “Well.. he is just stating the truth, Noah bear.” *Shrugs*

“Huh? You know what? I'm going. Have fun finding me in this huge mansion.” Noah stated before stomping away to God knows where.

Madison: “That was actually rude Ethan and Adriana. You shouldn't have said that. Now I suggest you to go and look after him. Idiots.”

Adriana: “Fine, I'm gonna go look after him once I find a room for myself to stay in this building.”

Ethan: “Same.”

Hannah: “Whatever you both find suitable. Make sure to find a good room, Collins. I'm going to sleep in there and maybe you too.”

Ethan: “You should thank God that I'm your boyfriend or else I wouldn't have agreed.”

Hannah: “Yes, Mr. Boyfriend. Now go!!”

With that, Hannah decided to continue her sleep on the couch in the hall. Adriana and Ethan went separate ways to look for their rooms and Noah. Lincoln and Madison decided to go search for some edible items in the kitchen.

In the kitchen

Madison opened the fridge and found some rotten stuff. “It looks as if someone actually used to live here. What do you th- Mhmm.”

Without even letting her finish Lincoln smashes his lips against hers. The kiss was passionate but didn't include tongue cause Ms. Jones hated wet kisses.

A/N: Ahem Ahem. After some time..

Lincoln: “Babe, I am having a headache and I think we might have some useful stuff like food and medicines in the car. So, I'll just come back alright.”

Madison: “Sure. But please take care of yourself, okay?

Lincoln: “Alright. Be right back!”

Meanwhile..

Ethan entered a room which seemed better than others that he had checked so he decided to sleep for a while on the bed not bothered about the fact that his girlfriend was sleeping in an uncomfortable position on the couch in the hall

Ethan entered a room which seemed better than others that he had checked so he decided to sleep for a while on the bed not bothered about the fact that his girlfriend was sleeping in an uncomfortable position on the couch in the hall. He was too lazy to go and carry her to the all the way back in the room which most probably he might not be able to find once again.

Noah was wandering like a ghost in the big building checking out rooms for himself. He was still angry over the fact that his girlfriend supported his friend over him when he reached the last room on the last floor of the residence.

“Why is this room's door made up of metal and why is there a gigantic lock on it? Is there some kind of treasure in it? I'm so going to open it.” He thought before searching for the key. “Aha. Those people are such big fools to leave the key under the carpet!”

Little did he know that there was something waiting for him inside.