Part 6

A/N: Listen to the above song while reading.

“What is that animal named Noah up to? I have been searching for him for the past 1 month! Just kidding. Although it's been only 10 minutes it seems too long to me. I know I shouldn't have agreed with Ethan. It all happened because of him or else my baby bear would've been walking by my side right now! I wish I could kill that Ethan. Although I tell everyone to not worry and keep their calm, I'm losing it right now. I'm so worried for my honey.” Thought Adriana while searching for her boyfriend.

Suddenly she heard a bang from the floor above. She was sure that it sounded as if a metal door has been banged, what else could it be? She rushed to the floor above as fast as she can and in the dark room. Half of the wall was shattered and the forest could be seen from there.

She released a huge sigh of relief after seeing her boyfriend standing near the crumbled wall, looking outside

“What are you doing here, Noah? Look I'm really sorry because of earlier. I didn't m-” Apologised Adriana before being interrupted by Noah.

“It's okay. I understand that you were just trying to have fun and didn't want to hurt my feelings. I forgive you and yeah, every other room except this room were open so I decided to check it out. Guess there's nothing interesting in here.”

“Thank your for forgiving me.” She said before walking towards him but before she could reach him something happened which she could've never imagined.

A creature pounced on her boyfriend in front of her eyes from that large gap in the wall.

What was she supposed to do.. Ask for help? Run away? It must've been a nightmare for her seeing an ugly inhuman creature attacking the love of her life and scattering his body parts apart. Blood was splashed everywhere...

He was a towering, at least ten - foot black beast

He was a towering, at least ten - foot black beast. It seemed deadly immortal and was something nameless and horrible. Snot was dripping from its nose, blood was stained on its paws, chunks of its flesh were missing where it got into previous battles. Dirt was caked in its thick black fur and bits of flesh hung from its yellow teeth. The beast had overlapping black scales on the body. She couldn’t believe her eyes at how big the spikes were on his back and couldn’t help looking at the red murderous look in its eyes. Squinting, she caught the sight of a tail as sharp as a knife. The monster’s tail had sharp spikes pointing straight up at the ceiling. It's long claws looked as if they could slice a suit of armor with one strike.. She gasped when she saw its long, venomous, sharp fangs glistening in the light coming from outside. They could slice your hand off in one bite and were about as long as an encyclopedia! She took a deep breath and smelled the most horrible odor she could’ve ever smelled. The smell of the beast’s breath almost killed her nose. It smelled like garbage with the smell of rotten eggs. It was terrible! Its mouth was as wide as a pick-up truck. With each step he took the ground shattered. It could lift you up in a second and run away with you before you could blink your eye! The expression on its face was not happy, it was furious. She might end up in asylum if she described it's looks to anyone. 

Her heart sank to the bottom at such sight in front of her. She was frozen. She couldn't move. It was a lot to take in. She was sure she was going to die now but she couldn't give up so easily.

Both, Adriana and the being, were staring at each other when Adriana decided to make a move. She swiftly turned around and started running away but before she could make it to the door, that creature jumped on her and sliced her head apart. He then penetrated his hand through her skin - flesh only to literally take her heart out and stuffing it into his mouth. After eating her flesh he growled. The roar from the organism sounded like an earthquake. And could be heard in each part of the construction.

Meanwhile...

Madison flinched from the sudden howl that was audible over the thunderstorm. Her heart started pounding and she felt as if it would come out of her chest at any moment. She didn't know what caused it but she knew that she had to check on her friends.

Hannah woke up from the sudden outcry.
Her sleepy eyes widened. She was beyond shocked to hear something she has never heard before except in movies. It wasn't something normal. Then she saw Madison rushing out from the kitchen.

Both of the girls were terror struck and confused. They were too horrified to go upstairs and check what made that noise.

On the other hand, Ethan had the same reaction as Hannah except the fact that it seemed much nearer to him than the others because he was just a floor down from what caused that. A chill ran down his spine but he had the sudden urge to check it out and not close the room's door and hide under the bed.