eight;

sticking with his mom's idea, hyunjin went to grab some fancy paper. it was a piece of paper that was semi-gold and a matte off-white. he started writing with his best handwriting. i mean, this is a confession note.

dear seungmin,

i'm really nervous for some reason. i don't know how to say this in person but, i've caught feelings for you. i don't know when, i don't know how, i only know that i love you, a lot. i love the way you smile, i love the sound of you giggling, i love the sight of you being so focused on useless things, i just love you, a lot. you make me smile when you do the least funniest things, you make me giggle at how you look like in the morning, you make me melt at you voice. i don't know how i ended up like this, but, i love you.

best,
hwang hyunjin

hyunjin sighed as he folded up his letter and put in on an envolope. he wrote 'to seungmin,' on the front cover and put it somewhere safe. once the younger was asleep, hyunjin put the note under seungmin's phone, drifting off asleep with a worry that seungmin wouldn't like him back.

the next day, hyunjin woke up extra early. he didn't know why, it was probably because he was nervous. he got out of bed and quickly got ready. once he went back into the bedroom to fetch his phone, he saw seungmin was reading his letter.

oh shit, hyunjin thought.