eleven; 🔞

✗ smut warning, y'all wanted this so don't report me- ⚠

I AM NOT EDITING THIS CHAPTER BCUZ OF THE AHEM WARNING

"get on your knees, pup," hyunjin commanded and seungmin obeyed, getting on his knees as hyunjin unzipped his pants. "suck," the older commanded and seungmin obeyed again, wrapping his mouth around hyunjin's cock, sucking it. seungmin started to bop his head until hyunjin came. "swallow it," the oldest said. seungmin drunk all of it in two gulps.

"bed, now," the taller commanded, as seungmin listened, going on the bed. "stay here," hyunjin said, walking into the hallway closet to get a box. once he re-entered the room, he placed the box on the nightstand, grabbing a blindfold and vibrator out of it. as well as lube. 

"m-master?" seungmin stuttered as he saw what was in hyunjin's hands. "hm?" hyunjin hummed. "w-what are those?" seungmin asked, making hyunjin smirk. "they're toys for when i give punishments," hyunjin explained, getting on the bed and putting the blindfold to cover seungmin's eyes. "master, i-i can't see," seungmin mumbled. "that's the point, pup,"  hyunjin replied, nonchalantly.

seungmin soon felt his clothes getting pulled off, leaving him in nothing but his undergarments. "remember pup, this is a punishment. you're not allowed to cum until i say so. no making noise out of that pretty little mouth of yours too. got it?" hyunjin said, explaining the rules again. seungmin just nodded. "use your words, pup," hyunjin said. "y-yes, master," seungmin obeyed.

taking the bottle of lube, hyunjin squirted a generous amount of it on his hand. "this is not an extreme punishment, so i'll stretch you out a little," hyunjin explained, pulling off seungmin's boxers and rubbed the lube that was on his hand over the younger's dick. seungmin almost moaned, but realized he wasn't supposed to, so he covered his mouth with his hand. hyunjin saw this movement and his smirk grew wider.

hyunjin stuck his fingers inside the younger's hole and started to move them with any warning. seungmin almost gasped at the move but kept quiet. hyunjin started to move his fingers faster, until he felt that seungmin was stretched enough. "remember, no making noise, okay?" "yes master." and with that, hyunjin stuck the vibrator in seungmin's ass, turning it up on high speed. "master will leave for a while, if i hear any moaning or see any cum, your punishment will get worse," hyunjin said, his voice getting lower. "y-yes, master," seungmin said. hyunjin got up and left the room, setting a timer for half an hour.

seungmin struggled to keep quiet as the vibrator felt like it was getting faster each second. suddenly, he felt like wanting to squirt a liquid out of him, but he held it in. thirty minutes has passed and hyunjin came in with a smile on his face as he heard no moaning or saw no cum. "good job puppy, your punishment is over," hyunjin said, turning the vibrator off and pulling it out of him as he also took off seungmin's blindfold too.

"will i get a reward?" seungmin asked, his eyes were wide while looking at hyunjin with puppy eyes, sitting up. "what reward you you want, baby?" hyunjin asked. seungmin looked down at his naked body and back at hyunjin. "you want that reward?" hyunjin asked with a playful smirk on his face. seungmin nodded excitedly, making hyunjin shocked. "are you that needy for me?" hyunjin asked playfully. seungmin pouted, "didn't you you say i could get a reward?" "okay, okay!"

>the rest is up to your imagination cuz i can't write this anymore

~
i hate this so
much. btw,
thank you for
two thousand
reads on this
crappy book.
i really appreciatate
it 💓🌌
-seungjinary | 23:08 pm

624 words