two;

seungmin found himself sitting on the couch in his apartment, an awkward feeling in the the air.

"um," seungmin said, "gosh, this is so awkward," seungmin said embarrassed.

hyunjin chuckled, "let's get to know each other, alright?"

seungmin nodded, "well, i'm kim seungmin, i'm twenty-one, i graduated college not too long ago and i work at a small café down the street."

"you graduated college early," hyunjin commented before starting his introduction, "well, you probably know who i am, my name is hwang hyunjin, i was the first born in a royal family, and i got home schooled for all of my life. by the way, when were you born? i'm pretty sure we're the same age," hyunjin asked.

"september twenty-second, year two thousand," seungmin replied.

hyunjin had a smile on his face, "so, i'm older!" seungmin just nodded, "just a question, where am i going to sleep?" hyunjin asked.

seungmin's face went pale. he only had one bedroom in his apartment.

"um, you can sleep in my room! i'll just sleep on the couch."

hyunjin pouted, "i'll sleep on the couch, you can sleep in your room."

seungmin shook his head, "no, you should, you deserve better sleep!"

"no, you should! it's your apartment anyway!" hyunjin argued back.

"no, you shou-" seungmin got interrupted by hyunjin.

"let's just sleep on the same bed."