2

"Y/N look out!"

"Y/N look out!"

Too engrossed in your thoughts, you did not hear the warning from down the street as you completely missed a step before falling down, face-first into the freshly cut lawn.

"My life could get worse" you groaned, not even bothering to move at this point. The man who warned you from down the street jogged over to where you were, now looking down at you with wide eyes as he hesitated whether to help you or to wait for you to get up.

"Are you ok?" he asked, making up his mind as he was now attempting to reach a hand out to help you up, only to have you slap it away.

"I'm fine Taehyung. I just wanted to sunbathe, that is all" you grumbled, now flipping around as you faced up to see Taehyung looking down at you with a wide grin before letting out a small chuckle.

Meet Taehyung, one of- correction, your only best friend who you have known literally ever since middle school. Being literally inseparable, it was a blessing to have him by your side for all these years, especially now that you both started university together as well.

"Come on, let's get you up. You are heading back to the apartment right?" You nodded your head, slowly closing your eyes before opening them back up, only to see him hold out his hand once again. With a heavy sigh, you reached your hand up to grip his, allowing him to pull you up from the lawn. After standing back up on your feet, you looked down to see your new white skirt covered with fresh grass stains.

"Man, this was a new skirt too," you said with a groan, too much happening all in one day. Dropping his bag to the floor, Taehyung crouched down before reaching in and pulling out a pack of wet wipes. Standing back up, he opened up the pack before handing it over to you.

"Thanks again, Taehyung" you smiled, graciously taking the pack from his hands before pulling out a wipe and wiping away at your clothes.

"No problem" he paused, a light bulb moment happening in his head before he began to slide off the plaid shirt from his body.

"What are you doing?" you questioned, watching Taehyung as he handed over his balled up shirt towards your direction.

"Here," he chuckled motioning his shirt over to you. Instead of protesting against it, you smiled, taking it into your hands before slipping it over your body.

"Can I really wear this?" you asked, earning a nod of reassurance from Taehyung.

"Of course. You look good in it anyway." Realizing what he said, Taehyung's eyes slightly widened as an automatic blush began to creep up to his cheeks.

"I-I mean you always look good. Sorry, what was I saying?" he mumbled, earning a slight giggle from you. With a grin, Taehyung reached down to grab his bag as well as yours before walking alongside you as you made your way down to your apartment complex.