8

. . .

"Wait, so you are in line to be the next king?"

The boy who sat in front of you grinned, nodding his head with excitement. You awed with amazement and curiosity, eagerly wanting to know and learn more.

"Wait tell me more about it!" you asked, the boy chuckling in response before taking your hand into his.

"I do not know that much, but my mother has told me a lot about it. She told me I will be king after my father since I am the only son in the family" he grinned.

"So that means that you get to help and make our land much better then right?" you asked, watching as the boy gave you a strong, firm nod.

"Of course, but I will need a queen after all." You immediately raised your hand, catching the boy from surprise.

"I will be your queen!" The boy gave you a wide smile, taking your hand into his before giving it a gentle kiss on your knuckles.

"It will be my honour."

. . .

"Oh god, what was that dream just now?" you paused, a painful migraine starting to kick into your head.

 "What time is it?" Squinting your eyes shut from the sunlight shining through your window, you slowly began to roll off of the couch before landing flat on the floor, not bothering to move your body any further from the pain.

"Ouch" you groaned, your head beginning to throb even harder as you straightened up your back while grabbing your phone from the table where you had left it from the previous night. Quickly pressing down on the home button, you glanced over at the lock screen while cursing to yourself as you read the time.

2:34 pm.

"I slept for that long?" you cursed out loud to yourself, slowly craning your neck around to look at your surroundings.

"OW!" you winced, a sudden spike of pain growing in your neck as you now began to try to massage the pain out. Amidst the strange symptoms of pain, a bright coloured sticky note caught your attention as you leaned over to peer at it, your eyes slightly widening in realization as you further read down on the note.

"Oh my god-" you paused, ignoring the pain in your body as you were scrambling to get up on your feet before quickly hurrying to the front door of your room. Without a second thought, you swung the front door in full force before taking 3 big steps forward and coming face to face with your neighbour's door. Raising up your hand, you began to aggressively knock on the door in hopes of getting an answer.

"Taehyung! Taehyung open up it's me!" you tried to call out, your knocks slowing down as your cries were only met with silence as a response. Giving up as you slowly backed away from his door, you began to turn around before walking back into your room, a small sense of hurt in you.

"Did he already leave to go back home?" you pondered out loud to yourself, walking over to sit down on the couch as you kept clutch to his note close to your chest. A shiny object began to reflect into your line of vision, your eyes widening in what felt like desperation as you watched the glass of water sit on the table.

"I am so freaking thirsty" you mumbled, leaning down forward to grab the glass before chugging down the whole glass of water. Despite just chugging down the glass of water, your body still did not feel satisfied yet.

It was not enough.

"Shit, I am really thirsty." Standing up from the couch, you sped walk over to the fridge before whipping the door wide open, revealing a tall jug of juice. Grabbing the jug out of desperation, you didn't even bother to grab a cup as you ripped the lid open to chug down the whole jug of water, almost all of it missing your mouth as it spills onto your clothes before landing onto the floor.

"What is going on?!" Without a second thought, you felt your body now scrambling over to your cabinets, grabbing whatever snack was in sight. With a proud look on your face, you admired your creation of peanut butter, pickles, and mayo sandwich, taking in all of its glory before aggressively chomping down on the sandwich. What felt like satisfaction, later came regret as you quickly ran to your sink, your admirable creation now coming back up before your eyes.

"Oh man," you moaned in agony, wiping away at your mouth as you slowly walked back over to sit on the couch to calm down your body. This did not feel normal at all, as you have never had felt your body go through this before.

You've survived frat parties and it was nowhere near as intense as this.

"Maybe the good old internet can help?" Hurriedly grabbing your phone, you quickly pulled up a search engine before typing in all of your symptoms, your impatience growing as you watched the screen load at a slow pace.

"Come on" you hushed out, your eyes lighting up as you watched the results all load up on the page. Tapping on the first result, your jaw began to drop as you read the bold text that surely shocked you.

"I'm pregnant?" you questioned out loud, quickly shutting off your phone before tossing it down on the other side of the couch, your mind now hazing as you're growing confused as to what's even happening.

"Nothing is making sense." Standing up to get ready to pack your things, your vision began to blur, taking you back as you quickly scrambled to grab onto the nearest piece of furniture.

"What's happening?!" you whispered in fear to yourself, your mind becoming more hazier as your vision began to darken. Before you could move any further, your body had given up as you finally fell to the ground. You allowed darkness to slowly fill your vision, allowing your eyes to close shut. Before you were fully knocked out, you heard a sudden slam from your front door before hearing a frantic voice call out to you.

"Y/N?!"