1

The night.

It's the perfect camouflage for jobs like this. Jobs that require your hands to get dirty.

Today's mission requires me to assassinate the new supreme leader of the resistance in North Korea to prevent a civil war from happening. No big deal. Get in, get out.

Currently, he's having a campaign so he can gain the people's favour. The more people he gathers, the bigger his army grows. This mission is everything to me, may even get me an award.

I set up my sniper and position the crosshair on his head. I need to time this correctly, so that my shot is muted by the crowd.

He's talking about reform, and how his new system will allow even the poorest people to gain the same amount as everyone else. It's pretty boring, but the desperate people are buying it. Fortunately, it's about to end early.

I count the seconds to his speech. My finger is on the trigger. It's coming, and.......

"Hands behind your head." A voice tells me from behind.

Dammit. I calmly raise my hands and put them behind my head. The crowd in front of him roars loud just as he finishes his speech.

"Is there a problem?" I ask.

"What are you doing up here? This is private property." The man asks.

I can hear his footsteps get louder. He is coming nearer. Big mistake. I grab my watch and click it exactly three times. I look on as my watch fires a poison dart and it lodges itself into his neck. He covers the area with his palm, looks at me one last time, before falling to the ground. The acid from the dart starts boiling his skin from the inside, and minutes later he will be nothing but a pile of dust.

I go back to my gun. The supreme leader has left the stage, and he's on his way to his car.

Time to improvise. I immediately change into some clothes before incapacitating the driver to his car. I hid the unconscious body in the boot before the supreme leader got on.

"Where to?" I ask.

"Home" he replies. "I need to be home with my wife. It's date night."

"Too bad." I reply. "The only person you're gonna meet is the devil himself."

*BANG

I go to the back and get the unconscious driver out and put him in my seat. Along with a gun and some evidence. I set him up before the guards arrive, and promptly leave the scene before he awakens.

Mission Accomplished.
RETURN TO HQ

.

.