Chapter 15

After the group had gone into the little cabin that the search party had made, ren and doc immediately started packing their stuff whilst grain, iskall and Mumbo started talking about their adventures.

EX on the other hand just stood in a corner and contemplated his life choices.

EX wasn't sure If going back to the popularized area of hermitcraft was a good idea, after all, he wasn't supposed to be in this server at all. EX was scared. If X thinks that EX wasn't trustworthy he would ban EX and send him back to the void. The void, a terrible place. Always dark and so silent. Being there for too long could break someone. It almost broke him. EX sighs and looks over to grian and his friends. Oh, right, the other hermits, if doc didn't want him here who knew what the others would think of him.

EX sighs and walks towards grian. He needed some sort of comfort. „Grian, can I talk to you?"  Grian looks up at EX confused but agrees anyways. He apologizes to mumbo and iskall before following EX out of the cabin. „So what up" grian says looking up at EX with a curious expression. „So uh if you somehow haven't noticed before I'm kinda not welcome in hermit. And in kinda scared that I'm gonna be banned again." EX says with a sad look on his face. „Oh, what's this EX showing emotions?" Grian said before chuckling a bit. „you have nothing to worry about EX. sure a few people might be a bit salty *cough* Doc *cough* but other than that you'll be completely fine!" EX looked at grian with a happy expression. „thank you grian I needed that" Grian nodded before walking back into the cabin. EX stood outside for a bit longer before slowly making his way back into the cabin.

„We are leaving tomorrow. Let's hope everything goes right"

(Mm so don't eat bleach. Trust me it tastes terrible.) ~Luna