Chapter 5

Grian went  over to his mess of chest and shulker boxes. Grabbing food, a ton of materials,and some random potions.

Grian was crying his eyes out. He didn't want to, but he had to go. He would leave until he had a way to turn his wings back. What would his excuse be when he comes back? He had no idea.But he would have enough time to think about that.

Grian looked over to his communication device, thinking if he should take it with him or not. I guess just in case.

Grian turns around one last time to look at his base. „ I guess this is goodbye then" grian turns around and flys in a random direction.

( 2 day time skip)
Grian had been flying for two days straight, trying to get as far away as possible from the other hermits. Finally he lands somewhere in an jungle biome. Grian lays down and before he can say anything else he falls asleep.

~grian's POV~
I wake up due to the sound of Zombies,Skeletons,Spiders and creepers, none of them had seen me yet. I grab my sword and yeet myself at the group of mobs,slaying one by one. That should be all of them- *hiss* crap. I flap my wings throwing myself as high as possible *BOOM* just in time. „Few that was close" I say to no one.
I let out a yawn, and start feeling tired again.
I scan the area for an potentially safe spot, I spot an big hole in one of the trees, the entrance was just big enough for me to fit trough and mobs were most likely not to see me. I fly over to the spot and crawl in, my wings getting a little stuck in the process. I guess it's time to get some rest. I think to my self as I slowly start fading into dream land.

I wake up to see... the shopping district? Why is it so destroyed!? Most buildings were only ruins, Sahara... if I didn't know that I had built it there, I'd never even be able to know that it stood there. Wait wasn't I at the jungle last? „Hey Grian" wait that sounds like „Mumbo?" I turn around to see Mumbo and Iskall standing there, but they have there swords out and look lifeless. „How about you come here and give us those wings of yours?" says Iskall. Mumbo suddenly charges at me holding me so I couldn't move. „Mumbo let me go!" „no, no I don't think I will." Iskall steps forward and holds his sword over my wing „Say bye to your wings"

I shoot  up hitting my head on the wood above me. It was a dream? I rub my head looking out of the hole ( hmm season 7 perhaps-). I crawl out of my hole and land on an branch under me. I look around to see a few parrots a carrot a few sheep's an skeleton wearing armor aiming at me- wait what. An arrow Hits me Right in the leg making me Yelp in pain. I grab my trident and throw it at the skeleton, luckily not missing. My trident flys right back into my hand. I sit down with a sigh, pulling the arrow out and taking a bit out of an apple I had in my inventory. I wonder what the other hermits are doing.

( I have nothing to say except your welcome!
Don't forget to do homework ~Luna)
(588 words)