Helpless

"Oooh! I do I do I do I do! Hey! Ooooh! I do I do I do! Boy you got me Helpless! Look into your eyes and the sky's the limit! I'm helpless! Down for the count and I'm drowning in em!"

Clove focused her eyes on a blonde boy across the room from her. Cato. "I have never been the type to try and grab the spotlight, we were at a revel with some rebels on a hot night!" Clove watched as all eyes were on Glimmer. "Laughing at my sister as she's dazzling the room, then you walked in and my heart went boom!"

"Trying to catch your eye from the side of the ballroom, everybody's dancing and the bands top volume! Ride to the rhythm as we wine and dine!" Clove grabbed Glimmer, her older sister. "Grab my sister and whisper, yo this ones mine!" Glimmer nodded, and walked across the room to Cato. "My sister made her way across the room to you! And I got nervous thinking, what's she gonna do? she grabs you by the arm Im thinking I'm through, and you look at back at me, and suddenly I'm helpless! Oh look at those eyes! Look into your eyes and the sky's the limit! I'm helpless! Down for the count and I'm drowning in em!"

"Where are you taking me?" Cato asked Glimmer. "I'm about to change your life." "Then by all means, lead the way." "Clove Kentwell, it's a pleasure to meet you." "Kentwell?" "My sister." "If it takes fighting a war for us to meet, it will have been worth it." He kissed her hand. Glimmer smiled. "I'll leave you to it."

"One week later! I'm writing a letter nightly! Now my life gets better every letter that you write me!" Marina held several letters as Clove read them. "Laughing at my sister cause she wants to form a harem." Glimmer took a letter out of Marina's hand. "I'm just saying if you really loved me you would share him!" Clove snatches the letter back. "Ha!"

Clove sat with Glimmer and Marina. "Two weeks later in the living room stressing! My father stone faced while your asking for his blessing! I'm dying inside as you whine and dine and I'm trying not to cry cause there's nothing that your mind can't do! My father makes his way across the room to you! I panic for a second thinking we're through! But then he shakes your hand and says be true, and you turn back to me smiling! Helpless! Look into your eyes and the sky's the limit! I'm helpless! Down for the count and I'm drowning in em!"

Cato exchanged hugs with Glimmer and Marina. Clove hugged Glimmer. "Clove, I don't have a dollar to my name. An acre of land, a troop to command, a dollop of fame. All I haves my honor, a tolerance for pain, a couple of college credits, and my top notch brain. Insane, your family brings out a different side of me. Marina confides in me, Glimmer tried to take a bite of me. No stress, my love for you is never in doubt, we'll get a little place in District 2 and we'll figure it out. I've been living without a family since I was a child, my father left, my mother died, I grew up buckwild. But I'll never forget my mother's face it was real, as long as I'm alive Clove swear to god you'll never feel so," "Helpless! I do I do I do i do! I do I do I do!" "I never felt so..." "Helpless!"

"Yo my life is going fine cause Clove's in it." "I look into your eyes and the sky's the limit I'm helpless!" "Down for the count, and I'm drowning in em!"

Glimmer walked down the aisle with Marvel, Marina with Damon, who whispered something in her ear, and Clove made her way down the aisle. "Helpless..." She kissed him, and they were married.