Chapter 1.

10 years have passed since that fateful night on New Year's Eve. After they had been together for 6 years, Diana had moved in with William in the Stark Mansion, that both Tony, and William live in.

She also had gotten a cover job at Stark Industries, working alongside William

In addition to this William has hung up a few picture frames of Wonder Woman, much to Tony's protests, but Diana like his misery. "Wonder Woman stops bank heist", "Wonder Woman stops Art theft" "Wonder Woman stops jewel heist." Were some of the articles that William had saved. And for some reason no one has been able to put two, and two together, every time they see Wonder Woman, they Say: "She looks familiar" especially when Diana is in the same room as the article about Wonder Woman.

Tony was not exactly happy about the new arrangements but he made a habit of avoiding them from time to time. But he is happy for his little brother for finding love.

Diana also revealed a few years into her relationship with William, who, and what she was. She told him that she was a princess of Themyscria an island of Amazons that hate men, and the daughter of Athena, that she fought in both World Wars. William smiled, and accepted it with open arms promising to love her no matter what, and that he would keep it a secret from others at her request. She even told him about Steve Trevor, and it was hard for her to talk about it, but William told her that she can talk to him about anything at her own pace. She found herself falling in love with him everyday, he pampered her needs, not splurging his money, but breakfast in bed, morning walks on the beach, stargazing, movie nights, sport like activities, that he immediately regretted, as he continued to forget that she's an Amazon warrior, and she puts him to shame, but he takes his losses like a champ. She goes to slightly gloat him about losing, but everytime he says the same thing to her that she loves to hear him say.

William:
But I've already won.

Diana:
How's that may I ask?

William:
I've got you in my life, and I've got to see you smile today. I win either way

Diana's heart literally skipped a beat when he said this, here was a man that doesn't gloat when he wins, nor does he pout like a child when he loses, he see the bright side of things, and is appreciative of what he has. Everytime she beats him at something she continues to compliment him on how good he is, and how long he lasted.

Las Vegas, Caesars Palace.

In the showroom two screens were showing the life of Tony Stark, and William Stark. How Tony has changed the arms race entirely, and how William has come far with the advancement of technology, and energy which got little praise from everyone in the room except for Diana, who was deeply proud of his accomplishments. It was one of the reasons she had fallen in love with him, his drive to change the world, she could see so much of Howard in him it was almost as if he was there.