Chapter 6

They were in Monaco attending a Formula 1 Grand Prix. Tony, Pepper, William, Diana, and Happy was seen exiting the limo. Happy was seen carrying a red briefcase. William was wearing some sort of high tech watch.

 William was wearing some sort of high tech watch

Diana was wearing, a fashionable dress.

William:I'm looking forward to tonight, Diana

William:
I'm looking forward to tonight, Diana.

Diana:
Oh, and what is to happen tonight, my love?

William:
Uh, uh. It's a surprise.

She just smiled at him, and whispered in his ear.

Diana:
I do have my lasso with me, and I could make you tell me.

He doubled-down, and called her bluff.

William:
But it would spoil the surprise wouldn't it, and if my memory serves me right... you love my surprises.

She just smiled at him, and pulled him into a passionate kiss.

Diana:
As long as I get spend the evening with you. That's all I care about, my love.

William:
Fine, you convinced me. You, me, and a candle lit dinner on our hotel balcony in the wonderful country of Monaco.

Diana:
Sounds lovely. That's another tally for me.

She loved that William doesn't go all out with her, he usually goes simple, which the effort in the gesture is romantic enough for her. But what she loves the most is that she's able to wring the answers she seeks from him without using her lasso. Mainly he knows that she'll never use it on him, or maybe he hasn't given her a reason to. He's always been upfront, and honest with her, and that's one of the reasons she fell for him.

They both entered the restaurant, and was swarmed with people congratulating Pepper for becoming COO, and William becoming the new CEO of Stark Industries. What caught William, and Diana's eye was the fact Tony was being Tony again, and being a complete... well Tony.