Chapter 3.

As the days went by, the progress of the brother's MK II was making some real progress. Tony managed to finish his flight stabilizers, and William managed to finish calibrating his with the help of DOT. Both of the brothers were recording their test flights, Diana was observing, and Tony went first because he was so impatient.

Tony:
Day 11, test 37, configuration 2.0. For lack of a better option my pinhead of a brother is on fire safety.

William:
Better watch it. I just might forget how to operate this complex device.

He said smugly holding a fire extinguisher in his hand, Diana couldn't help but giggle at his smartass remark.

Tony:
All right, nice and easy. Seriously, I'm gonna start off with 1% thrust capacity.

He started hovering for a moment impressed on what he accomplished, he came back down only to be doused with the fire extinguisher.

Tony:
Will, what are you doing!?

He said trying to block the mist coming at him.

William:
Fire! Fire!

After a moment William had stopped dousing him with the fire extinguisher.

Tony:
Okay, now back to the business at hand. I'm going to bring it up to 2.5. In three, two, one.

He activates his thrusters hovering a little higher, still not knowing how to steer.

William:
Just shift your weight into where you want to go!

Tony didn't listen, and he ended up over the cars two of which belonged to Diana, and William.

Tony:
Okay, this is definitely where I don't want to be. Eee-awww, not the cars, not the cars! Yikes!

He managed to move away from the cars, and eventually made his way back to the starting point. He then cut off his jets, and was met by a fire extinguisher mist in his face.

William:
Fire! Don't worry Tony I'll save you! Stop, drop, and roll!

He said with a smile on his face.

Tony:
STOP IT!

William couldn't control his laughing, he fell on the floor laughing. Diana just shook her head with a smile, glad that her beloved is having fun.

Diana:
Children... I work with children.

Tony:
Okay, Mr. Smartass, why don't you give it a go.

He said smugly, believing that his brother couldn't do what he did last time again.

William:
Okay, DOT give me a beat.

DOT:
Yes sir.

She started playing a song on the speakers.

His jetpack he was wearing ignited, as well as his hand, and foot thrusters, and he took off performing spins, twists, and flips.

Tony stood there wondering how he was able to do this, he was just dumbfounded.

William lands as the song ends, and looks at the two.