Chapter 10

Back aboard the Helicarrier. We see dozens of S.H.I.E.L.D agents were seen escorting Loki through the Helicarrier. He was in restraints, and smiling, as they pass the lab, that Bruce was working in. He then stops working, and looks up to see Loki eyeing him as he walks, nodding and smiling. Bruce rubs his head.

Loki was placed in a circular cell, that was held by hydraulic clamps. Fury walks up the control panel of the cell.

Fury:
In case it's unclear. You try to escape. You so much as scratch that glass.

Fury presses a button which opened a hatch underneath Loki's cell. Loki peers as much as he can from the glass. Without seeing, the sounds of the wind was ear shattering.

Fury:
Thirty thousand feet, straight down in a steel trap. You get how that works?!

Fury closes the hatch. Points at Loki.

Fury:
Ant.

Then points at the button which would drop Loki.

Fury:
Boot.

Loki:
(SMIRKING) It's an impressive cage. Not built, I think, for me.

Fury:
Built for something a lot stronger than you.

Loki:
Oh, I've heard.

Loki looks into the camera.

The others watch on the monitor Loki getting interrogated. Bruce looks at the monitor, intently.

Loki:
The mindless beast, makes play he's still a man. How desperate are you, that you call upon such lost creatures to defend you?

Fury:
How desperate am I? You threaten my world with war. You steal a force you can't hope to control. You talk about peace and you kill 'cause it's fun. You have made me very desperate. You might not be glad that you did.

Loki:
Ooh. It burns you to come so close. To have the Tesseract, to have power, unlimited power. And for what? A warm light for all mankind to share, and then to be reminded what real power is.

Fury:
(SMILING) Well, you let me know if Real Power wants a magazine or something.

Fury walks off leaving Loki in his glass cell. Loki looks back at the camera, smirking. Steve watched the monitor go black, he was still in his uniform, but without his mask on. Thor, who didn't even look, just listened, stands there, torn, he was not wearing his cape anymore. Natasha who had a blank expression on her face at what she was seeing. Diana who was still in her armor, she too had no expression about this. William was sitting next to her wearing slim jeans black vans with a white stripes on the sides. He was also wearing a black Modern Warfare shirt with a gray long sleeve undershirt with the sleeves partially rolled up.

They had a brief moment of silence till Bruce spoke.

Bruce:
He really grows on you, doesn't he?

Steve:
Loki's gonna drag this out. So, Thor, what's his play?

Thor:
He has an army called the Chitauri. They're not of Asgard or any world known. He means to lead them against your people. They will win him the earth. In return, I suspect, for the Tesseract.

Steve:
An army? From outer space?

Diana was shocked to hear that.

Bruce:
So he's building another portal. That's what he needs Erik Selvig for.

Thor:
Selvig?

He looked confused.

Bruce:
He's an astrophysicist.