Final Duel (Mafia AU) 3

Once Undyne had seen the state you were left in, she became furious. Turning instantly towards one of the walls of the room, she brought up her fist and threw a heavy punch into it. Her fist drilled in deep and a sickening crunch could be heard. You gasped as you felt your tears build up in your eyes. Undyne took a moment to gather herself, letting outs a sharp curse before looking towards you and noticed your tears.

Running over to you quickly and got down on one knee beside your form, her arms and hands quickly wrapping around you as you both nuzzled the other. You felt her warmth against you, thus causing a slight shiver to run up your body. This was likely caused by the fact the room had gotten colder and you had been shivering moments ago. Now tho, here was your loved, risking her life to save you.

With those thoughts in your mind, you watched as Undyne let out a low sigh before standing up and walked behind the chair. Pulling it a few feet away from the wall she crouched down once more and began untying you free. Once you were free you tried to stand only for your knees to buckle and began to fall, only for Undyne's arms to be wrapped around your waist once more, holding you up.

A moment passed as Aaron, another monster from Waterfall came to your other side and helped stand you up right before you three began walking out. As you did so you felt your eyes make contact with the light outside the room and cringed, shutting them tightly as they stung and the tears return.

Groaning, Undyne noticed this and quickly picked you up, right off your feet, and held you like her bride. She took a moment, careful to hold you so you wouldn't be hurting while she carried you out. Meanwhile, her crew had cleared out the place by now, anyone left was capture or death. Gaster tho was nowhere to be found. He had escaped... an open window in his empty office, and the sounds of a car racing away, into the distance.

But it didn't matter, Undyen had you now, safe and secured in her arms. She began moving quickly and left the motel and towards her car, followed by some of her crew. Getting inside she continued to hold you as she sat in the backseat of the car while another got in the car's front seat and started the engines. Eventually, the car started forward and left, the motel being left in the distance behind them.

As they drove through the seemingly endless woods of Snowdin, you groaned again. This caught Undyne's attention and she looked down at you worried before she began running her fishy hand through your hair and nuzzled you once more. Eventually, your car was just at the border of Waterfall when just behind them, another, black and slick car began to follow in silence. The lights of the car behind them still off and those inside watching Undyne's own closely.

~(TimeSkip)~

Undyne eventually stopped just outside her home, stepping out with you in her arms she ran up to their front doors. Eventually entering her shared home with you, she carried you to the small medical bay that had been set up here by a close friend of Undyne's, named Alphys who lived in Hotland.

Sitting you down next to a small table, Undyne was quick to get first aid and began healing your wounds. Using her magic she took her time as she moved over your body, careful not to cause any more pain to your body. Eventually, you no longer feel much pain, your body now below the covers of your shared bed while Undyne quickly left and had her goons ready to guard the mansion, she already knowing the Gaster wasn't one with either of you now.