Chapter 39: Frozen Memories

Emma's POV
After talking to Jax and Andi, I teleported to the Council's Office to get help from them and ask them to make us drop out of Magic Boot Camp. I took a deep breath before stepping in.

"Emma, what are you doing here?" Lily asked.

"I need help."

Amaya's POV
{sidenote: This happened before Diego brought back time.}
I was getting sick and tired of Heather and Axel so I plotted how to transfer the spider seal on her without him, but with Chase. I figured that since I am the Chosen One but I don't have the Chosen One's powers, I can make Chase clone the seal on me so I can transfer it to Heather.

Once I did, I felt free as if I could do anything, I felt powerful.

So I hid behind the couch and struck a light sleeping spell on her which made her feel weak. I held her wrist as the spider transferred to her. Then I realized, this wasn't an easy task. Transferring seals were a pain in the ass so this better be worth it. After then, I sat beside her to observe her "changes" and what she can do to bring goody-two-shoes to drop her powers on us. And When I went back outside, Daniel wasn't frozen anymore.

"You! You're the evil side of Emma." he said, "You and Jax tried to take over the magic realm last year."

"You and ...Jax." he softly repeated.

Just as he said it, I thought of the time I was with Jax before he turned to the goody good's side and betrayed us. Never mind that, he'll pay for it later on.

Emma's POV
I went to them and explained everything.

"How could Diego do that?" Lily said.

"I told you Kanays are up to no good." Agamemnon replied.

"It was an accident." I said stopping them. He sighed.

"We will try to look for a way to fix this but as soon as we do, you and your friends still have to attend boot camp." he said angrily, "But this is the last straw."

I was teleported back to the Beachside 7 in my waitress uniform. I told Diego that Luke and I would take the day off to take care of Andi and Jax. Jax is my boyfriend and Andi is my best friend, I don't want to lose them. We took them to Jax's beachhouse nearby and took the rooms we were in two months ago during the sleepover.

"So this is my house?" Jax asked.

"Yeah, pretty much." I replied.

"Where's my mum and my dad?" he asked. I stayed silent.

"Well, who do I stay with then?"

"Um... you live alone but sometimes, you sleep over at my place so you have someone to be with." I answered.

"Okay then. Why don't I stay at your place until I remember anything?" he said and smiled. His memory might be gone but that cute smile never leaves. You don't know how much, how badly I want her to remember me again.

Luke's POV
Em secretly took care of Jax as I did to Andi. She doesn't remember a single thing, even about me.

"Hey Andi!" I greeted. She waved back, no reply.

"And what was your name... again?" she asked.

I answered, "Well, since you don't remember a single thing about me-"

"If you're gonna get mad at me-" she said.

"No, I'm not." I apologized, "I'm sorry."

I introduced myself, "I'm Lucas Alonso. Most people call me Luke, so did you. I'm the brother of your best friend, Emma."

She smiled. You don't know how much, how badly I want her to remember me again.