Special Announcement!

Okay, I know I've been talking about the sequel for quite a while now. Well, here's the plotline:

The gang's world turns around as they enter Wizard High School, one of the most popular international private schools for magical beings all around the world. The only way to enroll in this school is to get an invite from the Witches' Council. They're the judges whether you deserve to be in or not. It's filled with responsible and trained magical creatures from all around the world. What could go wrong?

(Please, I beg you guys. Don't steal the plotline, huhuhu.)

Here's the twist to that: I'm actually not publishing that just yet! I have another idea that just popped into my mind and I think you guys would LOVE it... eh, hopefully. Yes, it's a Jemma story... sorta- It's a Jax type of story. What's nice is that I'm already editing the trailer. It's probably coming out by April. The sequel might be published when Season 4 starts? (P.S. Acc. to Paris' tweet earlier, tommorow is their table read. Haha, I'm such a stalker. XD)

And here's another twist to that: Since I mentioned that in the sequel, Wizard High School is an international private school... I want YOU guys to suggest any teen actors/actresses from your country or from another country to be in the book.

Please provide the info: (in the comments)
Actor's/Actress' name*
Age*
Country*

(P.S. If you're from the Philippines, you don't need to suggest Darren Espanto or Nash Aguas because I'm most likely to choose them. XD)

Okay, that's all for now. See you in April, when we publish the new book and the trailer. We'll notify you when it comes out so keep this book in your library!