Chapter 5: Ditching Classes

Andi's POV

When I headed to class, Emma wasn't there but Jax was. A few minutes later, she appeared... differently. Wait a second, I know that face... THAT'S HER CLONE. I pulled Nerdy Em aside and asked, "Where's original Emma?" but she replied, "She and Jax left and told me not to tell anyone. Now shush, I don't wanna miss this part.". I rolled my eyes and made her sit down beside me. Hold up... She's with Jax?! So this means the Jax near me is Junior.

I secretly grabbed my phone and texted Emma.

A: Hey Em, spill it. Where are you?

E: What do you mean?

A: Nerdy you told me you and Jax left leaving your clones. Where are you?

E: I'll tell you everything later, promise.

A: Fine, but Luke will have to lend me his motorbike.

E: What? No.

A: Then tell me where you are.

E: Fine, I'm at Jax's beach house.

A: That boy has a beach house?! I'm heading over there right now.

E: Fine, good luck finding it though. Bring the Hex with you.

A: There are only 3 new beach houses I know of. Whatevs.

Emma's POV

We got to the beach house. He led me to the back door of the house which had a pool. Wait... A POOL?!

"You have a pool and you're near the beach?", I asked. He nodded and smirked. "Summer break is starting in less than a week, its already Wednesday. We can invite our friends and throw a party here.", he said. We walked upstairs where he had 3 master bedrooms and 4 single bedrooms rooms. Suddenly, he said, "Its getting hot here." but I rolled my eyes and replied, "Duh, its because you have your leather jacket on.". He laughed a little and said, "You're wearing the leather jacket I gave you too, you know.". I had the 'oh face'.

Jax's POV

I heard the knock on the door, it was Andi. "Hey Jax. Where's Em?", she said. I replied, "Roaming the bedrooms upstairs. Come in."

Andi's POV

I followed Emma upstairs. I saw this house had 3 master bedrooms (with their own bathrooms) and about 4 small bedrooms. Each room had a television. Its like my dream house. My jaw dropped, Jax saw me and laughed.

I finally found her. "Hey Em."

"Hey Andi! Jax and I are planning an all-nighter-slash-sleepover-slash-party here from Friday this week to Friday next we-", she said but I cut her off saying "I'M IN!".

Next day at school, we told all of our friends; Maddie, Katie, Sophie, Diego, Daniel, Gigi, and Luke. I also slipped in the hallway but guess who caught me...

"Hello beautiful." He said.

---------------------------------------------------

Author's Note:

Haha, guys, I'll leave you with that cliffhanger for a day or two... maybe. I uploaded two chapters within a minute right now.