Chapter 16: Can't Make Up My Mind II

"We make-up and we break up all the time." ~ One Direction in Na Na Na

Emma's POV

Dinner was extremely awkward. Everyone was dead silent except Gigi live-blogging "The Awkward Dinner.". I still can't make up my mind on who to break up. Gawd, why does the Council always put pressure on me.

*next day*

I still didn't know what to do. To get my mind off it, I stayed in my room with my laptop watching movies. After that, I layed my laptop on my working table and saw a collage of me and Jax.

I summoned Lily to help me. I told her everything.

"Okay, why don't we convert her to an official guardian. I mean she had a major role on saving both the realm and the world... TWICE! But we'll need the approval of The Witches Council." She said. "You're in the council." I said. "Formerly. I gave back Desdemona her position." She said. "Oh, its nearly Andi's birthday by the way." I said. "When?" She asked. "Friday. Let's get the approval before Friday." I said. She nodded and we teleported to the council.

Andi's POV

I sort of doubt Emma would give up Jax for us because of Jax's influence on her, she sorta changed. I can't even talk to her because she doesn't wanna go out of the bedroom.

My parents are out of town on Friday and I highly doubt anyone knows or remembers my birthday other than the Alonsos.

Well, 5 more days before my birthday. 5 more days before the sleepover is finished.