Childhood | ₴ł₦Ɇ ₦Ø₥ł₦Ɇ + Technoblade

𝚛𝚎𝚚𝚞𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚖 Jacklyn_Queen

𝙸'𝚖 𝚑𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚕𝚢 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚖𝚘𝚝𝚒𝚟𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚜𝚎 𝚍𝚊𝚢𝚜 𝚝𝚘 𝚍𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚛𝚎𝚚𝚞𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚜 𝚌𝚊𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝙸 𝚜𝚙𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚖𝚊𝚗𝚢 𝚍𝚊𝚢𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚜 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚘𝚗 𝚅𝚒𝚘𝚕𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚎 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝙸'𝚕𝚕 𝚝𝚛𝚢 𝚝𝚘 𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚛𝚎𝚚𝚞𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚜 𝚘𝚞𝚝!

(𝙻𝙼𝙰𝙾 𝚈𝙾𝚄 𝙲𝙰𝙽 𝚃𝙴𝙻𝙻 𝚃𝙷𝙸𝚂 𝙸𝚂 𝙾𝙻𝙳-)

𝚂𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚎𝚍: 𝙵𝚎𝚋𝚛𝚞𝚊𝚛𝚢 6𝚝𝚑
𝙿𝚞𝚋𝚕𝚒𝚜𝚑𝚎𝚍: 𝙼𝚊𝚛𝚌𝚑 20𝚝𝚑. (𝚆𝚎 𝚗𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚙𝚎𝚊𝚔 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜)

𝙽𝚘𝚝 𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚘𝚏𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍

𝚃𝚠: 𝙳𝚛𝚘𝚠𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐, 𝚍𝚎𝚙𝚒𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝚟𝚒𝚘𝚕𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚎

------------------------------------------------------------------

𝙏𝙚𝙘𝙝𝙣𝙤𝙗𝙡𝙖𝙙𝙚'𝙨 𝙋𝙊𝙑

Running was the only way to get out. Carrying the little demon child in his hands, he ran as fast as he could. He needed to.

It didn't help that it was getting darker by the second. All the planning that Techno had done, just for them to almost get caught? No. Techno couldn't let that happen.

[𝘙𝘌𝘋𝘈𝘊𝘛𝘌𝘋] had to be kept safe. He couldn't let them be hurt.

Finally reaching the massive forest that held everyone inside the lab captive, Technoblade quickly ran in, still holding tightly in his arms, the child that he met, many years ago.

Remembering the first time he met [𝘙𝘦𝘥𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘦𝘥] when they were just a couple of months old. The then 7-year-old Technoblade had to take care of a child, all by himself.

He had witnessed this before with other patients, but never before would he think that he'd be in the same situation.

Techno looked behind him as he heard the steps coming to a stop.

"It's getting dark! We won't be able to find them in the woods. There will be too many hiding spots."

Techno was confused. Where were they going with this?

"Should we get experiments 240 and 960?"

Techno stopped in his tracks. He knew exactly who they were.

"Might as well. It's good to have them sniff out the rascals for us."

He had seen 240 and 960 in his quarters. Wolf hybrids. Perfect for a pig.

Instincts kicked in when he heard those words. He had a strong urge to go back into the "safe" space where he used to live, but he fought against it. He knew it wasn't safe.

Continuing the rapid walking through the dark abyss of the forest, Techno thought about what he should do. He had no idea of what the terrain looked like, always confined in the manipulative hands of the doctors.

Finding a tall mountain, he decided to climb it to see the area around them. Looking out to the world, Techno and [𝘙𝘦𝘥𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘦𝘥] only saw trees.