Chapter 9: Sickness

I groaned as I opened up my eyes, my head was hurting so bad. It felt like it was bashed into the wall one to many times, why is it so hot in here? I tried to sit up but it only made me very dizzy. I plop down back to bed and curl up into a tiny ball, everything hurts!

"Dream? Are you okay?" I only mumbled, I didn't feel like talking, I was so tired. I closed my eyes, the room was so bright. After a few moments I felt a hand on my cheek, it was nice and warm, like the type of warmth from a fire, I heard a sigh but didn't bother to move. Tommy.....is he okay? Is George and Sapnap okay? I wonder where Fundy is.....

"God damnit, you're sick. I'll go get Ghostbur, fucking weak immune system." The light in the room got dim as Tommy left the room. I wanted to sleep, but my body ached so much, the door opened again. I heard voices but I didn't bother to listen, it was all just muddle, but there was one voice I knew. Fundy. His Dutch accent was sweet and soft, I felt his soft paw on head. He was talking but I couldn't hear anything, I just kept my eyes closed trying not to throw up to be honest. I feel like pure shit, I want to fucking die.......I hate being sick. I felt something on my forehead, it was cold. It calmed me down a bit, finally after what seemed forever, I fell asleep.

I sat by his bed putting a wet cold towel on his forehead, I made sure that he had enough blankets. I sigh, Ghostbur gave me the job to watch over Dream, when I asked him why can't George or Sapnap do it he said

"Well, Sapnap went out to gather information from our spy, and George went with Eret to figure where Sam went."

"What about Bad and Skeppy?"

"They went to the egg, they are worried that it's growing again." I sigh in defeat, I guess I'm taking care of Dream.

I mumble under my breath cusses at Ghostbur and everyone else, why did I have to be stuck with him?...... His breathing was slow and soft, he looked so peaceful sleeping. I leaned back into my chair, and closed my eyes for a split second when I heard a meow. I opened them to see Cream, his big wondering light blues eyes looking up at me. My ears flicked a bit as I smiled, he pawed my leg asking to be picked up. So I did, but when I did he jumped out of my arms and onto Dream, he curled up next to his head. I felt kinda hurt that they would rather sleep with Dream than me.

"Well, now I know who you care about." I crossed my arms and huffed, why I am always second choice. It was quiet for a while before Dream made any move, he shifted in his sleep, his eyelids moved a bit, Cream looked offended from Dream moving. So he jumped off and left the room, I guess he's a free roaming cat, Dream eyes opened. They landed on me, his face blushed red from his sickness. He tried to sit up but I pushed him back down.

"You need rest, stop." I said sternly

"Fundy, I...I wish you were mine......." I felt my face heat up, but I quickly shook it out of my head.

"I'm in a happy relationship with someone else, sorry Dream. " Why did it feel wrong to say that? I am happy.....right?

"It's just the sickness talking, I'll be back. You need some tea." I cleared my throat and left to get tea for Dream, wondering why I was feeling this way.

Fuck. He's in a relationship with someone else. How? The way he looks at Dream is not just friends. I know that. I tried thinking on who could be dating Fundy, but no one really came to mind. I watch him leave the room as a ghost, I want inside the room to check on Dream. He was laying down with bags under his eyes. He was sleeping on his side, face facing to my bed.

"Yeah, you won't remember this. Maybe that's for the best for now." I sigh, I need to figure out what to do next, I have many things on my mind and I just need to clear them.

"I know it's hard my child, but just stay calm....I'm always here watching over you. Promise." I jumped up at the sudden voice, I looked around to see where it was coming from but I didn't see anyone. It's the same voice from my dream.....the one that warned about L'manburg.....

"Great, another thing to worry about! A fucking voice, also I'm not a child!" I said flipping off the air, she did say that she was always watching. Fundy came back with tea some for Dream, when he saw that Dream was asleep he put the tea aside and rubbed his cheek with care.

"Yeah, there is no fucking way you don't have feelings for the green blob.'' Why are living people so stupid?  Fundy hummed a bit as he watched Dream with great care, I sigh. I laid on my bed listening to Fundy's humming, wondering what to do next. I closed my eyes, why can't I just remember? why can't I rest? Why don't I remember? What's stopping me from remembering?

"All will be answered in good time, in good time. Just sleep, sleep." The softness of her voice was familiar but yet so foreign to me. It drew me into sleep, calming me. I slept with no dreams, just the comforting darkness raping around like blanket. Maybe it was just me or someone was really there, but I heard another voice, one that send chills down my spine. 

"೯𐒀𐒜𐒐Ꮝ Ꮍ𐒀𐒜." Then it was gone, I pushed it off, hoping it was nothing. It has to be nothing....

OMG I'M SO SORRY T-T I been so busy, school, family  life -_- that boring stuff ya know? Anyway I'll be writing more and also can you do me favor and go follow MefwaCoco  please <3 they are a good writer with a lot of talent. They are writing a Dreamnotfound book called Dream on, so go check that out if you want some Dreamnotfound since I'm not writing it at this moment lol. I'm a muitlshipper so I'll do many future books for different ships. Yeah, I don't only do Aus. Love all you, remember to sleep and drink water my friends- Cotton :) 

MefwaCoco

Follow or I'll steal your pog champs >:3-Cotton