' Fool. ' ( Max x M!Reader ) 🌧🌻

Warning:
This chapter was written in honor of my past regarding self harm. Though it doesn't touch the topic, it's a way to express how I dealt with it, how I got through it, and how I'm thankful for those who were there with me in my time of need. Thank you.

Things have been altered since I wrote this two years ago, so. Thanks.
______

Pronouns: he/himAge: 10-13[Name]'s Theme(s): silent, creative, poet/writer

Pronouns: he/him
Age: 10-13
[Name]'s Theme(s): silent, creative, poet/writer

_______

I can't move.
It's something that I commonly struggle with.

My bones feel weak, don't you hear them rattling? The clicking sound of my broken bones as I try to fit in, walk along.

Perhaps I should've just let myself not be apart of the group, as I can still hear their whispers.

"What a weird one!"
"I think that he's so much more different."
"Creep."

Every words was like a stone.
A stone thrown at my broken bones.
I couldn't take it anymore.

I just couldn't.

...

As [Name] hopped off the bus, he glanced around, surprised that there was no counselor around in sight. Or perhaps he had spoken too soon.

"Hello!" An overly chipper man had called, causing [Name] to quickly glance at him, laying on the ground near the front of the bus. He.. wasn't going to question it. At least not out loud. "Hello.."

"You must be [Name] [Last Name]! All the campers have been awaiting your arrival!"

I highly doubt that.
Nobody seemed to be around currently, but perhaps this time would be different. Maybe, just maybe, he could make friends. He could finally feel the bliss of feeling appreciated, of having somebody, or maybe even more people, to enjoy his company.

A small smile crept onto his face as he allowed himself to hope, a stupid hope.

Though, the poor, broken boy would soon learn.
Maybe it was good, maybe it wasn't.

...

Heading towards this 'Mess Hall' David (who apparently was this guy) had spoken about, [Name] still hadn't seen anybody. Maybe they were all in the mess hall? Must be a small camp.

Making it to the doors, the counselor flashed the boy a smile, pulling the doors open. "Gooood Morn-" David was rudely interrupted as he screeched, seeing the major mess that was made. "I was only gone for a few moments, and you kids have already messed up the mess hall! I want this cleaned this instant!"