' Our Secret. ' - ( Snake x Reader ) 🎧🌧

Basically this story is about a secret relationship because you aren't sure how people would react about you dating a Woodscout.
Haha, I'm just a huge Billy lover, it ain't my fault.

Pronouns: She/HerAges: 16[Name]'s Theme: Gamer, TomboyGonna try and branch out with ideas for our reader

Pronouns: She/Her
Ages: 16
[Name]'s Theme: Gamer, Tomboy
Gonna try and branch out with ideas for our reader.
_______

Beep Beep Boop

The mashing of buttons was quiet amongst the silence of the night, [Name] looking up and around the area in case David was around.

Every week or so, [Name] and her boyfriend, Snake, would meet up at the dock of Camp Campbell, hop in the boat that Snake had brought, and would go out to the middle of the lake to hang around the whole time.

The funny thing is, the Woodscouts have already found out that Snake and [Name] were together, and had warmed up to it eventually, accepting the relationship, especially since it had made Snake so happy.

The amount of time they spent together was limited because of this secret, and because if she was caught she would sure be brought to Hell, but [Name] wishes it had lasted an eternity! Being too concentrated on her game, she had barely even realized that Snake had pulled up with the boat much sooner than he ever would.

As she focused, her tongue poked out of the side of her lips, soon winning the battle. Before continuing, she heard somebody quietly clear their throat, only to look up and see her significant other.

"Oh. Snake." She spoke, eyebrows raised in slight surprise. "I wasn't expecting you to come this early." They had a schedule most of the time, so [Name] had been so used to it that this was definitely something she hadn't expected.

"And I'm glad I was able to, that means more time with you." The brunette stepped out of the boat and on to the dock, stretching before placing his hands on his hips, smug grin plastered on his face. "Come on now, even though we've got more time, it's still short. I'd rather not waste it."

[Name] stood, grinning as well as she walked up to him, mimicking his pose as she said; "Alright, Billy."

It angered him when anybody called him that, but when it came to [Name], he couldn't help but just be a tiny bit upset. She grinned at her success, walking around him and carefully getting into the boat, Snake following before getting them the hell out of there and bringing them to their secluded spot, where they could look at the stars, and catch up.

"So," Snake spoke as they moved along the water, [Name] looking over with a cocked brow. "Have you thought about telling anybody?"

Yes.
That is what she wanted to say, but she didn't know what she would do.

"No." She sighed, a frown placed upon her face as she looked away. "I'm.. sorry." [Name] apologized, messing with her [pant/short/whatever fabric, design, so on]  as she tried not to get upset. She oh so wanted to open up about it sooner, because that meant more time with Snake, and she didn't have to hide it anymore.