' Til I Met You ' - Petrol x M!Reader 🎧

This has been something I've been thinking about for a while. This fan-fic will be dedicated to exploring sexuality and troubling times with friends' acceptance. Enjoy.

Pronouns: he/him Age: 17[Name]'s Theme(s): talkative, optimistic , nature-lover

Pronouns: he/him
Age: 17
[Name]'s Theme(s): talkative, optimistic , nature-lover

————————

The crunch of leaves trailed along as 5 pairs of combat boots stomped against the dirt trail. The Wood Scouts, consisting of their leader; Pikeman, his two right-hand men; Snake and Petrol, and the 'other two'; [Name] and Jermy.

Pikeman had decided that a nature walk was well-needed, mostly because it was an excuse for him to ramble and clear his head. [Name], on the other hand, was enthusiastic about such news. He typically found himself taking in the scenery around him, observing new wildlife, and learning all sorts of new things about the space around the group. On top of that, it was about time that the group had a chance to stray from that glum camp. It cramped [Name]'s enthusiasm!

"Alright, men," Pikeman hissed, stopping in his path, causing all of the others to follow suit. He turned on his heal, stared at the people before him with a pleased grin. "We've come so far.. Popcorn sales were a hit, our training has proved to do well for us, and we have finally found a way to beat those Flower Scouts." He went on his typical ramble about how he was proud of the rest, but the only thing that [Name] could focus on was the space around him.

After finishing said speech, Pikeman decided that it was only necessary to take a "victorious leisure", meaning a break of some kind. This caused [Name] to grin, suddenly bolting off into a patch of grass and different debris. There was a clearing, something his eye had caught spot of whilst Edward went on his rant. Running through the branches, potentially getting his uniform scratches or dirty, [Name] finally came to the clearing, taking in the sight of the sky and the woods below.

It was a spot that he had been to before; a cliff with a few giant rocks to use as seats as you could breathe in the fresh air. Taking in a whiff, [Name] sighed as he climbed onto a rock, glancing at the sky turning blue to pink, fading into a shade of yellow. It was truly beautiful. Yet, this was interrupted as he heard a grunt, turning around to spot one of his fellow Wood Scouts; Petrol. They hadn't talked much, but that was mostly because the other hadn't talked at all.

"Oh, Petrol!" [Name] grinned, staring back out to the sky as he glanced at the fading clouds. "I'm glad you are here to see this. Look at the view! You can't help but admire it when you are stuck under a gloomy, black sky all day, right?" While speaking, Petrol walked up and took the rock right next to [Name] as a way to simply rest his legs from all of the walking. If he had been honest, despite not wanting to say it, even he got a little tired from these motivational walks. He never went against Pikeman, though; always loyal, always kind, and always willing to participate.