' The Beauty in You ' - Pikeman x F!Reader🎧

A friend of mine helped me pick this one out, so character choice, reader identity, plot, and relationship is all thanks to him.

Pronouns: she/theyAge: 16[Name]'s Theme(s): quiet, self conscious/insecure, flower lover

Pronouns: she/they
Age: 16
[Name]'s Theme(s): quiet, self conscious/insecure, flower lover

________________

The wind blew light, the night air grew warm.

And thanks to a plan they had made, [Name] was able to escape the Flower Scouts camp in an orderly manner. Not escape, but sneak out to peruse what the night had to offer. Running passed the camp entrance, she felt the wind blow through her [short/long/etc.] hair, smiling as the adrenaline of the night made her pick up their feet.

Laughing and giggling, [Name] spread her arms wide as she ran down a trail further into the woods, the stars flying all around her as she felt that familiar feeling; like they had been flying through the clouds, their feet touching nothing but the air. That's what it felt like, to be able to break free from that miserable feeling of having to be just like everybody else. But as they continued running, it wasn't long until they slowly came to a walking speed. Taking in all of the same scenery, stuff she had seen before, it felt new and amazing every single time.

Eventually, they came to a clearing; a field of fresh summer grass and flowers. Jogging towards the middle, she collapsed on to the ground and almost felt the earth take her in. Oh, how they had missed the connection they had with the beloved soil, hugging her tight and never letting go. Yet, that was all stopped as nearby voices were heard, and approaching footsteps. [Name] gasped, quickly scurrying to get to a hiding spot, thinking it might've been their fellow Flower Scouts searching for her, ready to rat them out.

Instead, it was something worse. The Wood Scouts.

Their sworn enemy, their competition, the Wood Scouts had been nothing but a thorn in their side. It was like they had been butting heads for the past few years to see who could sell the most what. Stepping into the clearing, it seemed they had heard [Name]'s fit of laughter and enjoyment, since they were murmuring about not seeing what the source of that noise was. Thinking she could get away, [Name] took a step back. Unfortunately for her, they stepped on a stick, causing the boys heads to shoot in her direction. Without thinking twice, [Name] bolted it, hearing a small 'after her' in the distance.

Thinking they could pick up speed, [Name] ran back down the path she had originally came from, hearing footsteps short within their distance. Bracing for impact, they let out a yelp as she was picked up by the collar of her shirt, slowly turning to face a rather tall and strong boy with a buzzcut. Giving a sheepish smile, it wasn't long until [Name] was dropped onto their butt, causing an 'oof' to arise from her mouth.