16

Yes Sexy Time (Part One)

(WARNING WARNING WARNING: EVEN THOUGH YOU WONT CARE THIS IS JUST TO INFORM YOU GUYS THAT THIS LONG CHAPTER WILL BE VERY SEXY AND HAVE SOME KINK, THIS MEANS I HOPE YOU WILL ENJOY THIS CHAPTER)

November 30th 2025

Axels Pov

"Fuck Fuck Fuck" I then exclaimed "hurry up and strike twelve you damn clock". I violently shake my phone as I looked at the time. It was eleven fifty seven and I was with  the guys. And I could tell they also wanted the time to hurry up. We were all fidgeting, squirming and keeping pillows between our legs to help some of us hold our urges. "Calm down Axel" I hear Jason then say "it's only one minute until yes nut December". "Says who. Your already dry humping that pillow" Jaxon then reminded Jason who was already dripping with pre from his tent. But in our world pre doesn't count, so we can leak all we want but we can't just shoot.

I can wait to be the first to get into James ass. Oh and about the protection, we lied. Jasper was only joking about having baby's at this age. Besides males don't start to get pregnant at the age of eighteen. In fact males can get pregnant whenever they want to. But in the mean time we aren't ready for kids just yet. So the body instantly kills the sperm that enters him when ever he doesn't want to get pregnant. Don't worry it doesn't hurt us, it kills it when we pull out.I know it's hard to understand at first but just bear with us. But as we hear an alarm go off on my phone. We hear the door open, and in walks James. He tilts his head but shrugs it off as he climbs into the bed and pulls the covers on top of him. It was The first of December twelve o one as soon as I turned off the alarm. This was great, no school and no more parents around .

"Oh babe" I then cooed to James "you know what day it is right". "Yeah I know" James says tiredly "the first of December". "You know what that means right" I then said again, this time in a lustful tone. "It's sexy time" James then said turning and smirk on his face. Yup, he knew what I meant. He then got up and left the room. "Huh" Elias then says in confusion "I wonder what hear planning". He then comes back with a small bag. We looked into it, and to our surprise. There were vibrators in the bag, now what was James up too. "Here's the thing though" we hear James then say and we all look up to him. "We're going to have a competition" James then said. "Ok, and what do we get if we win" Elias then said with a chuckle.

"LAST TWO TO CUM GETS IN MY ASS THE FIRST  ROUND" he then yells, instantly getting us all horny and nose bleeds. Damn it's been a while since we got a bleed. "OK WERE IN THEN" we all yell at the same time. We all get on the bed with James as he smirked and  put the devices on our members and put the small clip string around our foreskins and clipped the belt on. "You guys ready" James asked and we confidently nodded. We all put our members back in our underwear leaving us with them tenting in them. "This will be a peace of cake" Jason then said.

James Pov

"You sure about that Jason" I then asked "I mean not to be mean or anything but I doubt that". "Yeah Yeah, as I tell you this will be easy for me" Jason then insisted while putting his arms behind his head and lying down. "Alright then" I then said grabbing the remotes "here are the rules". "You each get a minute on each level to the max this thing has, it increases each level so that means on the final round it is about ten minutes" I then state "who ever cums first and second gets either a blow or hand job from me for trying to hold it". "But last two to cum will face each other to see who gets the front and who gets the back on the first round of sexy time". They all nod and chuckle, and now let the games begin. "All right here's level one" I then press with two fingers on each hand to turn on the things.

Jaxon: "Barely a thing"

Jason: "Hah I feel nothing"

Axel: "doesn't even tickle"