34

January 7th, 2026

Let The Prank Wars Begin (Backfired)

James Pov

The boys have been acting very suspicious this morning. They've been pretty weird ever since we woke up. But they went to go get something from the store. But then I remember something Elias mumbled while running out the door. Something about a prank war. Oh boy I then thought to myself. I guess that's what I get for planking them. Maybe I can make it back fire or get them back.

Jaxon's Pov

Ok, we got the doughnuts and hot chocolate. But we are going to do something to one of the doughnuts. And maybe one of the hot chocolate. Ok, maybe not the hot chocolate. Just a harmless prank on the doughnut. Maybe put some prenut on the doughnut and tell James it's just the glazed doughnut kind. I went and took the doughnuts before going in the living room. James always told me that his favorites were the glazed ones. Oh, I'll show him glazed once I'm done with these.

Ten minutes Later

Alright, I'm finished with the two glazed doughnuts. I even stuck the tip of my cock through the hole of one of the doughnuts. Luckily not breaking the doughnut. I did get help from the others. But I'm not sure if this is a good or bad prank. But either way it's going to get an reaction. But man did I leak so much. Probably because I didn't release for almost a month. But I almost came at one point though. Luckily was able to hold it all in. We all snickered and chuckled as I put my member back in my pants. This was going to be great.

"OH BOYS" we hear James call "IM ABOUT TO DO THE EXPLICIT VERSION OF THE WAP DANCE BUT IN MY SWEAT PANTS AND POST IT ON TIKTOK".

James Pov

"NO"

"JAMES"

"I SWEAR TO GOD"

"YOU POST THAT ON TIKTOK THEN WERE KILLING YOUR BUTT"

Oh god, I hear them coming up the stairs. But what they don't know is that I'm doing another version of the wap. The lyrical wap version and the cover is by Alec chambers. It's pretty lucky that I went to dance class when I was younger. As the counter reached one. The four came and slid across the floor in front of the door way. Causing all of them to slip and fall. The music started playing as they scrambled towards me. But then stopped when they realized that I'm not doing the actual wap.

Jason's Pov

Now this is the kind of wap dance I approve of. But who is this singing. It sounds like the song. But it's classical and lyrical. "JAMES, YOU JUST HAD TO START THE WAR LIKE THIS" I then yelled "OH THIS GAME IS ON". "Oh boy" James then said "so what's for breakfast". "Doughnuts" I then said "we're having doughnuts". "Ooo, I love doughnuts" he then said. "And we got your favorite" I then said "glazed doughnuts and chocolate doughnuts". I then went and picked James up before we all went down stairs. I set him down on a chair before we all got doughnuts. Luckily Jaxon put the doughnuts he put his pre-cum on a plate already. We all watched as James ate the first doughnut. We all snickered because it was the once that Jaxon and Axel put their cocks through. Me and The others watched as James looked at us confused.

"What" he then asked "what's wrong". "It's nothing" I then said as I bit into my doughnut. James shrugged as he took another bite of it. Then he must've noticed something with the doughnut. "What did you guys do with this" he then said "why is it so salty". I chuckled before we all looked at each other. "The thing is babe" Elias then said "we may have put our prenut on those two doughnuts for our first prank". James was silent while looking at the doughnut. Before unexpectedly taking another bite of the doughnut. "Huh, no wonder why this tasted familiar" he then said. "But we did get you right" Jaxon then said "we pranked you back". "Eh, I guess you did" he then said "but in a good way". He finished his first doughnut before moving onto the second one. Well, that kind of back fired. But hey. At least we pranked him a little. But we know we have to do better.