27

December 25th, 2025

Merry Christmas

James Pov

"Baby, time to wake up" a husky voice then said. "No, too sleepy" I then said with a groggy tone. "But do you know what today is" the husky but familiar voice then said. I slowly open my eyes. I think I could see Jason right in front of me. Laying in his side and smiling. "Good morning babe" Jason then said. I see a head pop from behind Jason. "Merry Christmas Baby" Elias then said. I giggled as I gave them both a good morning kiss. I hear a growl from behind me. "Where's my kiss" I hear a voice say. I turn to see Jaxon sitting up. I was still laying on my side. So I had to sit up just so I could kiss him. I don't like sitting up after waking up that much.As soon as I closed in. He closed the gap by wrapping his arms around me and pulled me into his chest. "You need those morning hugs too don't you babe" I then asked. "You know I love hugging you" Jaxon then said. He then kissed me in a rough yet passionate way. I giggle as he tries to force his way into my mouth. He growled and broke the kiss once he figured I wasn't going to let him.

"Come on" he then exclaimed "it's Christmas". "And the first thing I had on my list was to make out with you in the morning" he then said again. "But my breath must smell and taste bad" I then warned. "I don't care though" he then whined "I wanna show you what love is to me". "What ever" I then said "where's Axel". "Mmm, you insides are so tight" we hear a groggy voice "and I absolutely love it". Uh, where in the world did that come from. Jaxon turned his head behind him. He chuckled as he nudged me with his arm. I looked over him to see Axel. It appeared he was having some sort of dream. A really good dream to say. I went to wake him up. But Jaxon stopped me. "I'll handle this" he then said.

He had a mischievous smirk on his face before he turned over. He laid back down towards the face of a sleeping Axel. He took the pillow from between his legs. Jaxon then gently grabbed his arm arms wrapped it around him. "Hmm, there you are" Axel then huskily said "thought you disappeared". Jaxon chuckled before he started to kiss Axel. We all watch and try to stifle our laughs. I can't wait to see Axels reaction when he wakes up to him kissing Jaxon instead. Axel's tail thumped against the bed as it wagged happily. Jaxon continued to kiss Axel before starting to tickle him lightly at the same time. This obviously woke him up. I saw his eyes flutter open before they widen. Jaxon broke the kiss once he realized he was awake. "Hey Axel" Jaxon then said "how was that dream of yours". "Damn it" Axel groggily exclaimed "you was supposed to be James when I woke up". "Your boner says other wise" Jaxon then mentioned. Axel blushed as I looked. The head was wet with pre with a wet spot on his briefs.

"Ah-Shut up" Axel then said. There was a moment of silence before Axel began to look as Jaxon in a sexual way. "You know what" Axel then said huskily "what the heck come here". Axel jumped onto Jaxon. Crashing his lips onto Jaxon's. We watched as they both made out right in front of us. I was ok with then doing this. What, I mean come on.  We are all boyfriends with each other. Well, mainly all attention is on me. But sometime they'll give each other attention. I mean I don't blame them. They been really good friends since preschool. And they gotta have some really good feelings for each other as well. So this is why I am ok with this. But just as Jaxon flipped Axel onto the bed. The door suddenly was slammed open. This made us jump and turn to see what was going on. "WAKE UUUPPPP" a black and red familiar dragon yelled. It was Drake. Wearing a Christmas themed sleeping clothes.

"ITS TIME TO OPEN" Drake then stopped mid sentence to see what was going on. "Oh my world" Drake then said in shock "YOUR CHEATING ON JAMES". He dramatically gasped before I chuckle. "No, they are just giving each other attention" I then said. Drake then chuckled before he started to speak again. "Alright, but come down now you five" Drake then said "and Merry Christmas". "Aw, thanks pops" Axel then said while Jaxon was getting off of him. "Your welcome guys" he then said again as he turned around. But he then turned back at us. "You better wear some Christmas theater clothes at least" he then said. "Yes dad" Axel then said "we will". Drake chuckled again before he turned and walked away. "And maybe you can have some hot man Claire's on for James" He then said as he walked away. "DAD" Axel then yelled. We hear Drake and the other dads laugh from down stairs.