Chapter one, A fateful encounter.

Y/N's POV
 "Crap! I'm going to be late again! Dammit, it's Saturday today and Takeda-sensei would surely kill me this time.. But thinking about it Uncle-Keishin would be more upset, he did invite me after all... It's because i stayed up late again last night.. " As Y/N scolds herself as she hurriedly ran to school. As she ran all the way to school she accidentally bumps into someone. "Ouch, watch where you're going mi–" Y/N helps herself up then reaches a hand to help the one she bumped into. "Ah, thank you miss." As the stranger grabs her hand and stands up. "Hello miss, I'm Sugawara Kōshi from college prep class, third year from Karasuno high school, what about you miss?" "Sugawara Koshi hm..? He looks very stunning." you thought to yourself, studying the appealing boy in front of you. "Ah! I-I'm Y/N Ukai! A-Also a third year from Karasuno High School. It's a pleasure to meet you Sugawara-san!" You say soflty.

 Sugawara's POV
 "She looks really pretty.. No wait! Did she just Ukai?" Sugawara thought to himself, if he did hear the girls' name quite correctly and he thinks it's quite familiar. "Ah! Y/N-san–" He gets cut off by the girls' question "Ah! Sugawara-san do you know where the Boys' Volleyball court is?" Your eyes widen from the girls' question. "Oh, i was just about to head there, let me guide you there." You say honestly.

 3rd person's POV
 As Volleyballs bouncing inside could be heard outside the court, You and Suga oped the door to the court then everyone stops at what they are doing and looks at you both. "Ah! Sugawara, Y/N-chan, you both made it!" Ukai exclaims happily and ran to hug you. "Uncle-Keishin, I-I can't breathe–" you complain. "UNCLE!?" All the people screamed in wide-open expressions except for Takeda-sensei that was just laughing from the members' reactions. "Yes, Y/N-chan here is my beautiful niece, I'm definitely going to kill you all if someone in this team falls in love with her." He threatens as the members gulped in nervousness while he hugs you still. After earlier Keishin ordered you to sit beside him while seeing his team practice, along with Sugawara that you just met today. Your eyes were only glued onto Suga, he eventually notices it and smiles at you. Ukai could totally see what's going on and covers his nose. "Love is in the air Y/N-chan, i wouldn't want to inhale it in." Your uncle teases while you scrunch your nose in disbelief.

**A/N: I'm terribly sorry if there are misspellings included, please forgive me~**