Chapter two, A mysterious person.

Y/N's POV
 Christmas Eve, ah, yes. One of the busiest times of the year, for me, it's really annoying. It's also been a week since i saw the volleyball team practice and met Sugawara-san. "Y/N-CHAN! PLEASE FOCUS SO WE CAN FINISH EARLY!" Keishin shouted as you snapped out of your thoughts and got back to work. "We have to get ready early, my team's going to spend Christmas here." – "EHHHHH!?!" I screech. Then we both look at the door when we heard knocking. "Come in~." I hear my annoying uncle say then smirks at me. We see the whole team come inside my uncle's store, but my eyes can't help but glue onto Suga. I didn't really do much, i just watch them talk all day and met the weirdo duo, that has a amazing quick attack or so they say. The first years, second years and my fellow third years. We.. I mean THEY just talked all day which makes me a bit... Uncomfortable? Then after all of that, 12 came. Christmas is here, we gave thanks to Kamisama and ate. I was suprised that Sugawara-san sat beside me and talking to me so nicely. "So.. Umm.. Y/N-san? Would you like to get to know each other better?" He speaks softly with a bit of red in his cheeks. "Ah! Oh.. Umm.. S-sure.." you try not to stutter but fails miserably. "Shit! It's so embarrassing...." You thought to yourself. After you two get to know each other the team finished eating and went upstairs your uncle's store and went to sleep. But you couldn't really sleep easily because you just ate, you hear footsteps going towards you and shivers entered your spine. "Who- WHO'S THERE!?" You yelp in nervousness.

**A/N: This was supposed to be published either at Christmas Eve or exactly Christmas. But, then again forgive me if there are any misspellings/typos occurred.**