Chapter seven, Sakusa.

3rd person's POV
You hide your face in a pillow beside you. Feeling so nervous about what has just happened. You didn't know what to do nor what to reply if he replies back. You try to calm yourself down by watching some videos online.

.

.

.

.

* A/N: *blep 👁️👅👁️ **

.

.

.

Suga's POV
"GAAAAAHHHHH~ THAT WAS SO EMBARRASSING!!" The silver-haired setter thought in embarrassment. He asks himself, Why did he text her? Why isn't he replying back? Why is he blushing so madly? Then he thinks for a few seconds. Then questions himself again, Why did he run away from her the other day? He just had a slight crush on you, of course someone asking you if you like the one whom questions you will leave you dumbfounded and red. But why did he exit thru your window and ran away from the opposite gender with blood constantly rushing to his face? Was it right to just run away from her like that? Was it rude? Questions filling up his train of thoughts as he freaks out. Leaving him unanswered.

The next week.

Y/N's POV
A week has passed, yet you and Kageyama still hasn't been able to talk or communicate with each other. Not via text or in person since his confession of love for you. Feeling so agitated, you make your way to the first years' department and search of a specific black-haired male. Your E/C scan around the department; desperately trying to find Kageyama. At the end of the day, you didn't find him. So you just go home anyways. Ahead of you, you see someone slowing his pace to walk with you. You instantly feel nervousness coming up your spine. You take a peek to see who the boy was. It was Sakusa. He sanitizes your hand then holds it. You feel tensed up, so he pats your back saying it's fine. While he's taking hold of your hands the gently kisses it. Your face blush from the sudden action making the boy with mild germaphobia red as well. You and Kiyoomi had been dating for over a year now. You wouldn't know what you would do without him. You have social anxiety, you wouldn't be able to survive society without him taking care or cover for you. You'd do the same, basically you guys have give and take relationship. "Can we go to my house..?" He asks, his voice muffled because of the face mask he was wearing. Meanwhile you and your perverted thoughts blew the silence. "I.. I!!" You stutter not knowing what to do or answer. You notice Sakusa getting close. Then he whispers, "Don't worry with you and your perverted thoughts, i would resist myself for you. Or if you wanted me i'd be glad to." teasing you.

* A/N: RoR i Am NiCe. 😔👌 But please do forgive me for not updating yesterday, i was feeling all fuzzy.*