The First

After Waving left the plaza, silent panic filled the atmosphere. With almost no one having people that they knew or friends surrounding them, everyone stood for themself waiting for someone to move. We were all standing in a circle around the cage which would be the end for some of us, the gruesome escape for this psychopathic game.

Vaz was the first one to move, Birb quickly following after her. They walked towards Camo's body; the poor dude already having died due to the blood loss. Birb strokes against Camo's chest wound, blood sticking onto her slender hands. Vaz grabs Camo's coat, the army print once moss green, coated with a blood red. She grabs his wrist, checking for a pulse. It stays silent for a second, the whole group waiting for a movement from Vaz.
"He's dead," Vaz said, standing up from the body, turning around towards the group. Birb follows Vaz's footsteps, standing besides her, being a head taller than the wise adult.

I inspect the two dead girls walking. Vaz her skin being covered in burn wounds and Birb's pearl white skin, making her look celestial. Their eyes have an iris colour, but a glossy white layer is covering it. Making their eye colours seem lighter and their appearance freakier and dead.

I look around my surroundings, seeing every old contestant from the old gameshow having the glossy white layer. Except Loki, Loki still had the ruffled bandana around her frost blue skin.

Whilst having my eyes narrowed, I look back at Birb. Tiny, almost invisible red scars cover her face. Like her face was torn apart, broken and shattered. Almost if she fell on a rock-hard material which broke her face in a thousand pieces. After inspecting her porcelain face some more, a video I saw a few months ago relives in my brain and I close my eyes in a shock. I almost forgot the way how the dead survivor lost her life.

The group begins shuffling closer to each other, unconsciously seeking for warmth and comfort for this awful place they were in. I stand with the famous duo Ghost and Bey, them both whispering to each other.

Vaz and Birb stay silent, looking at each other's in their glossy eyes before non-verbally taking the leadership.

"Listen here!" Birb starts speaking, her voice booming over the plaza. "The night almost falls, which means the first murder will happen," The group's volume increased, chattering and panicking about their chance of dying this night. Birb shushes the group, sticking out her hands and making a sort of gesture downwards. "We can't go weak now, this bitch called Waving will not hold us under control, we will find this murderer and escape this doomed place!"

A big part of the group cheers, a smile forming on their face and a sparkle of hope in their eyes. I look to Bey and Ghost, both not cheering with fear reflected in their eyes. I place a hand on Bey's shoulder, social fear bubbling inside of me. Scared, Bey turns towards me. I feel the muscles tense under my grip.

"Hey uhm, you don't know me, but -uuh- I know you guys. We can work uhm, together, like uhm, triangle of trust ey?" I stutter, tripping over my words, my hands fidgeting nervously. Relieved, I feel the Bey's muscles relax, fear disappearing from their eyes and their raven black eyebrows lowering. They smiled, but I could see the sadness in their almond-shaped eyes. They want to say something, but a snorting noise interrupts the action.

Ghost begins giggling, they try to suppress it through putting a hand over their mouth, but it increased the strength of the laughter, resulting into a full-on laugh. "Bea, you can just ask if you want to be friends with us," They say when they finished laughing, shining tears growing in their eyecorners. I smile ashamed, putting a hand on the back of my head and finding the stone floor very interesting, blush creeping on my cheeks.

"Wanna -uuuh- be friends?" I stammer, still not making eye contact with the duo. It stays silent for a second, before the duo begins laughing again. Their happiness reaches me, causing an automatic response named laughing along.