Handwriting :>

Everything went black. She felt as if she was laying on something soft. Was she dead? She couldn't tell. She attempted to open her eyelids and, to her surprise, she could see light. Her vision was blurred at first, but then she recognised a face. Slowly but surely, everything began to sink in. She was laying in a hospital bed, with Bakugo sleeping in a chair beside her. She tried to sit up, but she noticed that one of her arms felt stiff. She looked down and saw that one of her arms were in a cast. Hesitating, she used her other arm to try and climb out of the bed. Bakugo lifted an eye, and saw her moving around.

"Hey! Stop, you have to stay where you are!" Bakugo said, reaching his arm out, so she couldn't sit up any further.

"No! I need to get upppp," Evie whined, pushing his arm away. Bakugo got up from his chair and gently kissed her forehead. "Wait, why am I here agai-" She began, before all the previous events rushed through her mind. Everything came back to her; everything from Kaci going rampage, to her falling off the roof. She .

"What? Are you okay?" Bakugo asked, playing with her hair.

"What do you think?" Evie replyed, annoyed, "I just got fucking pushed off a roof by my best friend." Bakugo looked down to the floor, and then he smirked.

"Yeah, but you got caught by your boyfriend." He added, triumphantly.

"Really?"

He nodded. She hugged him with one arm, seeing as he technically saved her life. Her smile faded to a frown.

"Wheres Kaci?" She asked.

"Kaci is somewhere where she can't hurt anyo-"

"WAIT WHAT? WHERE IS SHE? IS SHE OKAY?" Evie grabbed Bakugo by the shirt.

"Woah, hold on. I thought you asked that because you were scared to run into her again, not whether she was okay or not." Bakugo stated, pushing her hand off his shirt and grabbing it.

Meanwhile, Kaci was stuck in court. Kirishima was one of the people observing, and was rooting for her. After a long session, the Judge announced that Kaci would have to pay a total of 113,560 Yen (equal to 800 pounds). She didn't have to go to jail because they acknoleged the fact that it was not really fault. Kirishima felt a sigh of relief. Kaci nodded silently, before the session ended. Kirishima had offered to pay the money, but Kaci would not give in. It was not his responsibilty, after all- Kaci told herself.

Evie got released from the hospital; her and Bakugo walked out together. Evie was desperate to see Kaci. While walking out, they ran into Hagekure.

"Hi! What are you doing here?" Evie asked letting go of Bakugo's hand.

"I was actually here to see you! I can't believe Kaci did that to you..." Hagekure sighed.

"No, please don't blame her. It's obvious now that she had no control over her body. Someone must have done something to her."

"Oh... I see. Well, I hope you get better soon!" she exclaimed, hugging Evie but still being careful of her arm. Evie waved, as the invisible girl walked back in the opposite direction.

"Are you done yet?" Bakugo snarled.

"Jeez, am I not allowed to have friends?" Evie took him by the hand again.

Kirishima and Kaci were in Kaci's dorm. Bakugo slowly opened the door, and took Evie inside. Before Evie even had time to say anything, Kaci swarmed her with apologies and stressed over her broken arm.

"It's fine! I understand it wasn't your fault, so don't apologise," Evie said, "But there is one thing that we all must do. We HAVE to figure out who did it to Kaci, TWICE."

Kirishima piped in, "Agreed."

"Okay so, Kaci, we are going to need your cooperation. Do you still have that note? The one asking for you to meet them?" Evie questioned. Kaci rummaged around in her bag, hoping that it was still in there, despite it being months ago. Eventaully, she pulled out a piece of paper.

"Let me see." Bakugo stated, snatching it away.

"Careful! You can't rip that." Kirishima said. Bakugo rolled his eyes and studied the handwriting. Kaci sat back next to Kirishima and put her arm around his shoulder. He froze, as his face turned almost as red as his hair.

"Do you recognise the handwriting?" Evie asked, budging closer to Bakugo so she could see the note for herself.

"Nope." Bakugo answered, bluntly.

"Ugh give it here." Evie teased. Bakugo held the note above his head, out of her reach. "Stopppppp give me it!" Bakugo laughed, quietly.

"Now's maybe not the time for messing arou-" Kirishima began, before being cut off by an angry Bakugo.

"SAYS YOU, SHITTY HAIR! YOU THINK WE WOULDN'T NOTICE YOU AND KACI HUDDLED TOGETHER OVER THERE?!" he shouted, agressively passing Evie the piece of paper. Kirishima and Kaci suddenly realised how close they had gotten, and both shifted a centimeter away. Bakugo continued raising his voice at them, meanwhile Evie looked closely at the handwriting. The letters were joined neatly, and the overall size was quite small. The 'T's were crossed in a strange way- a way that Evie recognised from somewhere. But where?

Suddenly, her heart skipped a beat. It couldn't be, could it?

The handwriting looked like an exact replica of the notes that Hagekure used to pass to her in class.