Bakugou x Reader (short)

Just imagine,You and Bakugou started dating a few months back, and your had moved into a small apartment together. You were having a nightmare and wake up in frenzy, waking the explosion boy up with you. He soon realized what was happening and tried to calm you down, and it was working, much slower than he wanted it to though. He then remembered what you did when you were stressed out or upset: stargazing. He picked you up bridal style, witch no complaints from you because you were still shaken up from the nightmare. He dropped, and i quite literally mean DROPPED you into the passenger seat, while you were still registering what happened, he walked over to the drivers side and got in. You didnt know how long y'all were driving, but you do know that it had been over 30 minutes. He stopped around five minute later, y'all were in the middle of nowhere. But it was a huge field, and lucky for y'all, the sky was crystal clear. As in, no could, and the PERFECT amount of moonlight. He took out a blanket from the trunk of his car, and laid it on the ground. By this point you knew what was happening, so you went and laid down on the blanket while Bakugou grabbed something from the drivers side. He walked over and put one earbud in your ear, and the second earbud in his ear. Before you knew it, you two were humming along to this Spotify playlist and stargazing.