Nishinoya x Reader

Just imagine..

You and Noya were feeling ✨rebellious✨ today, so you decided to go shopping. Now i know this SOUNDS normal, but nothing with Noya is 'normal'. While y'all were walking there, Noya thought of something ✨STUPID✨ Y'all could do. All he said was that it may be dangerous and you were in. You got there, bought a bagel and some potatoes. You honestly had no idea why y'all were buying anything at all, cause y'all are BROKE. Then you found out that Noya stole Daichis credit card. Luckily the stuff only cost around 5-6 dollars. (Or whatever currency you use, pretty cheap.) not enough for Daichi to notice was missing, hopefully..... so y'all paid, pretended to run the stuff out to y'all's car, but were really shoving potatoes into your pockets and putting bagels on your head. You had no idea WHY, you were just following Noyas lead. He had bagels perched on his crazy hair, the bagels wouldn't stay on your head, they kept falling off! You were walking away from the store for a while before you realized Noya was driving the cart with him. "Erm, Noya..? Why do you still have the cart??" Not sure you should be asking it, you did anyway. "Well, i found a steep hill the other day, and i thought of rolling down it!" He laughed, and you chuckled because this was one of his STUPIDEST ideas yet, and you were all for it! After a few more minutes of walking and talking, you reached the hill he was talking about and DAMN it was steep. "So, wanna go for a ride? This is one time I'll admit that I'm small, but we can both fit in here!" He did his oh so adorable laugh again, and you couldn't help but smile."Sure!" It was only a word, but Noya was felt the ultimate (despair!) happiness. Noya took out his phone and some AirPods. He tapped a few things on his phone and connected the AirPods. "Here, take one!" He persuaded you with a mischievous grin on his face.You sighed, and pretended to be exasperated. "I dont know Noya, this seems dangerous... so YES!!" He looked sad in the beginning of the sentence, but his grin, somehow, got wider and you could have SWORN you heard him mutter "They had us in the first half, not gonna lie." You snatched the airpod from him and got in the cart. He dragged it a good 10 feet away before you jumped in. He started pushing it, and as it got to the edge of the hill you ✨SNATCHED✨ him and dragged him into the cart. He tapped his phone one last time, and you realized it was one of the millions of playlists y'all have created. You both screamed along to the music for the first few songs. As you were barreling down the hill, if that wasn't chaos enough, you both started throwing potatoes out of your pockets and Noya threw a bagel or two off of his hair.You realized that you've been rolling down the hill for a solid few minutes, and then it hit you, quite literally. You guys fell into the water, and Noya realized it too. This wasn't a hill, it was a bank. Thankfully his phone was waterproof. He started counting things off. "Phone? Check. Credit card? Check. AirPods? Gone. Bagels? Soggy, but check." He then took one of the many bagels still on his hair, and ate it. "Ok, moving on. I have my Phone, and my bagels. Wig? Snatched-" you cut him off. "Hotel?' You both said "TRIVAGO" at the same time. You both busted up laughing and he called Tanaka to tell him about the stupid stuff y'all had just done. He was upset because y'all did it without him. Bonus!Y'all both ran into Daichi as he was heading into the store. "OK, both of you are SOAKED, my credit card is MISSING, and Tanaka is SOBBING IN THE CORNER. What the HELL happened." Daichi exclaimed, looking pissed and confused at the same time. "Oh, here's your credit card." Noya handed the card back to Daichi who looked pissed now. "Sorry!" Noya said, looking terrified. Daichi just then seemed to notice the bagels on Noyas head and bits of potato in yours, as the potatoes had exploded when you crashed. He stopped being angry, and just now taking both of you in, he started laughing. in the midst of Daichi laughing Noya took another bagel off his hair and ate it. Attempting to fix the situation, he offered Daichi the last soggy bagel. That only made him laugh harder, and you, seeing as Daichi wasn't going to eat it, you took it and ate it. This seemed to get Daichi to stop laughing. "Alright. As the only responsible person here, I'm going to go buy a towel for you two to dry off with, and then you need to explain!" He disappeared into the shop without another word. Once he was safely out of sight, you two busted up laughing again. Daichi came back a few minutes later with a towel, witch he threw at Noya. He has amazing reflexes, so he caught it. He dried off pretty easily seei no as it was a big towel and he was a small person. Once he was done he passed the towel to you, and once both of you were dry, Daichi came back and nodded in approval. Both of you decided to hitch a ride with Daichi, seeing as he was the only method of transportation besides walking, and y'all were exhausted, well, you were. Noya was, as always, full of energy. He drove home, on a FaceTime call with Suga, as both of you explain what your did. "YOU LEFT THE CART DOWN THERE?!?!" Suga screeched. As Suga said that, you realized 'oh sh*t, we did...' All 3 of you got home safe, and Suga, since Tanaka was already upset, and he was (in my opinion) Latino, Suga decided to sic Tanaka on y'all. He went full Spanish, took off his Chancla and chased you 2 around.

This story was inspired by the playlist above. And no, i did not steal the comment from Muffinhead203, that is my YouTube account! :)