Telling the news

"Andy, are you ok?" Maya asked me when I looked at the result.

"I...uhh." I started looking up at her and then back at the result on the stick. Maya put her hand on mine and took the test from me making me look her in the eyes again.

"Andy, I-" She started.

"I'm fine Maya. I am fine." I interrupted her. I stood up took the test out of her hand and threw it in the trash. I walked to the locker room and got my clothes out of my locker and headed home. While I was driving home I was so distracted about the result, I don't know how to feel about it and how I was telling Robert about it. I was paying no attention to the road at all that I drove past my house and had to turn around. I drove up the driveway and stayed in the car for another 5 minutes.

I went in the house and found Robert sleeping on the couch. I put away all my stuff and sat next to him on the couch planting a little kiss on his check. He opened his eyes and a smile formed on his face. He pushed himself up and gave me a kiss on my lips. He pulled me in and hugged me laying me next to him keeping me in his arms. This was the first time we were back home together again. We stayed silent for a moment and then I pulled away from him, looking at him. He saw my nervous look and sat up straight grabbing my hand.

"Andy what's wrong?!" he asked worried.

"I..." I started, tears forming in my eyes. "Today I was feeling very nauseous,
Maya asked me if I could be pregnant and then it hit me. She went to the store and got me a pregnancy test. I did one and the result..."

"Andy whatever it is you can tell me"

"The test was negative and that is what I wanted at first but then when it really was negative I felt so sad about it. I thought a lot about us being a family and how good of a father you would be."

"Hey, it is alright. Do you want to have kids? Do you want to start a family?" he asked tilting my chin and making me look him in the eyes.

"I don't know. I don't know if I am ready to be a mom but I am definitely thinking about it now. Do you want to have kids?"

"I do."

"Ok then how about we start practicing now?" I said climbing onto his lab.

"That is a great idea." He put his hands on my hips and kissed me passionately on my lips.

He picked me up and we walked to the bedroom. He laid me on the bed and hovered over me admiring my body. He came back to my lips and we kissed deeply letting our tongues collide. He pulled back to take of his shirt and met my lips shortly after again. He took of my shirt and started kissing down my stomach and unhooking my bra. He kissed my breast and unbuttoned my pants pulling them down and kissing up my legs. I pulled him back up so he could kiss my lips. While he was making his way from my lips to my neck I undid his pants and pulled them down. He was now dressed in only his boxers and I felt his erection through the fabric. I stroked over it and took the elastic band of his boxers and pulled them down. He came laying on top of me again, my hand still at his erection. I rubbed his sensitive top and then up and dow. He was enjoying the things I did, throwing his head back and moaning in my ear. He put his hand on mine and brought his erection to my clit starting to touch the outside of my vagina. The touch of our body's made me inpatient.

"Fuck me Robert, I need you in me."

He didn't wait long and placed himself inside me. He stayed still for a moment just enjoying the contact before moving slowly. He moved in and out very slowly hitting every spot that made me go crazy. He knew what I liked and was definitely giving me the best he could. While he continued moving in and out we kissed passionately moaning in between kissing. I sighted telling him to go faster and he did just as he was told. He pushed himself up a little so he could go faster and deeper making me go crazy. He knew I was about to scream and came back to kiss me. Shortly after my orgasm was there making me feel so good and light headed. I was trying to catch my breath as Robert finished and stayed inside me for a little longer. Kissing and hugging me.

That day we made love a lot more. We were 'practicing' to make a baby but we were enjoying each other in the first place. I have never loved someone the way I love him. He really is going to be the best father anyone could wish for.

*A/N I know this is not a very long one but school has been crazy and this is the first time I had some time to write. I am going to try and update at least once a week but I cant promise anything I'm sorry.