Cozy night

The last couple of weeks had been very busy ones. We worked all day every day and when home we slept almost the entire time. We had a couple of private moments but they didn't last long seen as there was always someone burning their house down. Today was the last day of our busy shifts and we both have the day off tomorrow. We were both looking forward to spending the day together and loving one another.

I went upstairs to the station kitchen and saw maya pouring herself some coffee and asked to pour me some too. We sat at the table and ate some leftover donuts from this morning. We talked about her and Carina and Robert and me.

ENGINE 19 NEEDED AT CAMBRIDGE STREET, ENGINE 19

Maya and I were on the engine today, we left everything behind and ran downstairs. We jumped in the engine car and drove off. We arrived about 5 minutes later and saw the house burning down. We connected the water hoses and put out the fire. We went back to the station and arrived back at the same time as the ladder car Robert was driving.

Robert and I met in the hallway and made use of this situation to go lay down in bed together. We wanted to talk about our day but both fell asleep the moment we laid down. We slept for an hour before we both got called downstairs to go put out another fire.

We worked all day and it was finally time to fo home. We took our stuff and went to the car. Robert drove us home. When finally arriving at our house we went inside and put away our stuff. It was too late to cook so we ordered some pizza. While we were waiting for our food to arrive we put on the TV and watched some show that was on but neither of us was really following what was happening. About 20 minutes later the doorbell rang and Robert stood up to go open the door. He came back into the living room with 2 boxes full of pizza. We ate our pizza in front of the TV and went upstairs once we finished them.

When upstairs I walked to the bathroom to take a shower. I took off all of my clothes and stepped under the steaming hot water. Not much after I stepped in the shower my husband walked in naked and joined me in the shower. I really needed to take one to get the dirt from the day off of me but Robert had other plans. While I was putting shampoo on my hair Robert moved his hands up and down my body while kissing my neck. I washed my hair quickly wanting the same as he did. As soon as the shampoo was rinsed out of my hair Robert turned me to face him and placed his lips on mine. I passionately kissed him back. Our tongues dancing with each other, my arms around his neck and his hands on my ass. Robert moved his lips from mine and made his way down my neck to my breast. He kissed every inch of my body all the way down to my center. He kissed my clit slowly and moved his hands up and down my leg teasing me. I need him to go further, he couldn't stop now. I took his hand and moved it to my center letting him know I needed him to touch me. He understood and slit his hand against my split and then to my clit rubbing it. I let out silent moans as he rubbed my clit with one hand and with the other moving closer to my opening. He tilted my leg, putting it on his shoulder giving him more access. He licked my opening and put his tongue inside. Me moved his tongue in and out of me slowly making me moan. Robert knew exactly what pleased me and made me feel the best I have felt in days. After a minute he replaced his tongue with two of his fingers and moved quicker in and out of me. He went faster and faster making me reach my high and release all over his fingers. He pulls them out of me, brings them to his mouth and licks my juices from them. I take his head in my hands and pull him back up to kiss me. We both quickly jumped out of the shower and dried our bodies. Robert picked me up and walked us to the bed. He laid me down and hovered over my body. I quickly moved up and switch our position making me sit on his lap. I kissed down his his body and then licked his big erection. I heard him moan and stroked his length a few times before taking it in my mouth and ducking on it. I felt his hands move to my hair and started bobbing my head up and down. I only did that a few times, I needed him in me so I sat up, took his erection in my hand and positioned myself on it sliding down. We both let out moans by the colliding of our bodies. I sat still for a few seconds before moving back and forth. He placed his hands on my hips helping me move faster. I placed my hands on his chest for support and started moving faster. Robert tightened his grip on my hips and spun us around making him lay on top of me. He lifted one of my legs so he could thrust deeper into me and hitting my weakest point. He only hit it a few times before I reached my peak, him following short after. He fell on top of me and stayed in me for a minute while we both catch our breath. He tilted his head, looked at me and kissed me before pulling pit and laying next to me. I turn around and move myself in between his arms.

"I love you." I say as I start closing my eyes and feel myself drifting off.

"I love you too." He says and with that we both fell asleep.