four | ❝'y/n stark'❞

chapter four : 'y/n stark' !

"IF OUR AVENGERS KNEW ABOUT
ALL THIS THEY'D BE SO PISSED..."

the nervous words left teddy's mouth and the bickering between the heroes paused, his small statement creating an awkward silence in the room.

this caused the poor theodore to shrink, literally and metaphorically, under everyone's gaze and the blonde hulk slowly morphing into his human self. he quickly took a seat opposite nathaniel and covered his blushed face with his grey hoodie as others composed themselves.

william, who was arguably the most heated in this moment, had immediately calmed the moment theodore spoke, his free hand slowly brushing the material of his red robe placed on the chair opposite nathaniel's fatigued form.

billy had taken it off when y/n called him a 'bargain bin budget doctor strange' in response to kaplan calling the earth-199999's avengers 'incompetent', the wizard and stark gearing up to fight right before thomas and peter had pulled them apart respectfully.

william faced the teen hulk with tight smile, his brother's strong grip almost stopping the blood flow in his right arm. thomas also smiled yet his was more believable, the speedy hero setting william in the chair beside teddy with ease.

"please forgive my wonderful brother for that," he started, "he's not always this much of a dick, i promise."

america nodded and spoke up also. "you know what? forgive all of us for that. it's just... the avengers are very much a thing here and knowing that back in your world they're not active anymore is a huge mind fu-"

"language!'

the cry left peter and thomas' system simultaneously, the teens looking at each other in shock as they walked forward and mirrored each other's movements as if they were soulmates uniting for the first time.

thomas gasped, "steve is a stick in the mud in your dimension too?'

"yes! he's also like 80 years old now," peter gossiped equally excited.

the boys laughed and continued to chat as if the rest of the group weren't looking on, the tense climate now gone from the room.

kate bishop rolled her eyes and jumped up to sit on the glass table, her purple-painted nails tapping impatiently on the surface.

she sighed when thomas glanced over and shook his head childishly, the hero picking up peter like a child and speeding off to the kitchen.

kate scoffed and turned to y/n with a smile. "our peter is thirty-three so having another hero around with zero brain cells who is our age must be a big deal for tommy," kate explained, "what a bunch of dumbasses..."

y/n nodded, the iron hero sitting next to earth-616's iron hero who seemed fed up with all these events.

nathaniel slid the teams data folder over to her, flipping the pages over until a manila folder came into view. richards' ran his hand through his dark locks as he nodded towards the paper noticing that y/n's attention was on him and not the intel.

"take this and don't fuck it up," he mumbled with the first smile stark had seen him display in her time in the dimension, a lazy grin adoring his features.