𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 3 // 🖤🥀

At the hospital ;

"It's the first trimester, y/n. Congrats!" Dr Min continued looking at the reports. "You are pregnant, and you need to take care of yourself now, and the same goes for you also, Jungkook." She looked at me, and I could only nod, being nervous and excited. She tried to explain to us in detail What changes y/n was about to experience in herself. "You'll experience a lot of symptoms during your first trimester as your body will adjust to the hormonal changes. In the early days, it will not be showing how much on the outside of the body, but inside, many changes will be taking place."

I was listening very carefully as the both lived alone, and I needed to take care of her during this period.

"You me have nausea and vomiting, which a woman typically feels during her first month of pregnancy. You may feel tired, and your digestion system may not work properly for a few days, causing a decreased interest in eating. Apart from these, you may experience emotional swings, which may range from weepiness and forgetfulness to fear, anxiety and excitement. And for that, Jungkook, you need to handle her and keep her happy all the time."

I nodded again and showed my comfort with the idea. I could feel the anxiety on y/n's face. But I knew her very well and knew how to get her to overcome that feeling.

The doctor prescribed a few medicines and exercises before we left the hospital. As we started driving back home, y/n placed her hand softly on mine, which was on the gear.

"Jungkook, are you not worried?" She looked at me, brooding. And looking at her I replied, "Let me explain to you in detail, but not here. Let's drive to the greater Subway."

She looked confused. Greater Subway is an 8 Lane Expressway connecting Seoul and the middle Seoul, covered with lush green plants and trees on both sides. The often empty Highway executes a romantic feeling.

I knew she loved nature and I wanted to provide her with the most romantic atmosphere at that moment. I turned my car towards the highway. On the way, she kept asking me what I was doing but I kept smiling and asked her to wait for the surprise.

Within no time, we reached a point which had maximum greenery all around, and was quite far from traffic. I parked my car on the side and asked her to step out. I rushed to the other side to open her door. I took her hand and helped her to step out of the car. She smiled, and I replied, "welcome to the stars, princess."

"And now, what are we going to do here?" She asked me with a beautiful smile on her face. I took her hand and helped her to sit on the bonnet of the car.

"Are you mad or what, koo?"

I could see her smile. This is what I wanted- just a smile on her face. Once she sat there, I lay my back on the windshield, propped up on my forearm.

"Hey princess, put your head on my shoulder," I said. "Are you mad Jungkook? The passing cars will notice us."

"So what? I am enjoying the weather with my wife. Who cares about the passing cars? And do you not want the answer to your question?" I replied with a smile on my face. This made her comfortable.

It was almost nine in the night ; the sky was dark. The stars lit up the sky like snowflakes, yet frozen still, like in an old photograph. Y/N was smiling, feeling the soft Wind blowing her hair.

"You asked me if I am worried. But you know this is not the first time this is happening to me." Before y/n through a question, I continued softly moving my fingers in her hair, "You know, I read today on Google that during the first trimester, the heart and lungs begin to develop, and the arms, legs, brain, spinal cord and nerves begin to form."