𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟳 // 🖤🥀

It was 9 in the night, and after dinner, we sat on the balcony. The weather was perfect that night, with a soft Breeze blowing. Although summers were about to start, the breeze was cool, due to unexpected showers in Seoul.

Y/n picked up her mobile and dialled a number. "Whom are you calling?" I asked Making myself comfortable on the wooden chair. 

"Calling your mom, koo. Let us inform her and ask her to come," she replied.

"Are you sure? Y/n? You know the problem with dad." She disconnected the phone and replied, "I know he is angry with you because you married me, but if this is the only reason, let me handle it."

"It's not only because of you; I know you can handle him. It's me who feels guilty for not meeting his expectations." I replied.

Hearing me, y/n leaned towards me and asked with a soft voice. "Are you guilty for marrying me?" 

"How can you even think that way?" I questioned her back and kissed on her forehead. "It's more than just marriage for me, princess." I took a pause and continued, "I don't know what happened and why it happened, maybe it was my fault or it was dad's fault, but the distance that was created between us, kept on growing."

"And I know that the reason is me." Y/n replied with a dull face. "Never, I always told you, it's not you." I again confirmed before continuing.

"Do you remember the day, y/n, when we took our subjects in school?" I started telling y/n, while she listened brooding.

"That day, I came to know that you were planning to go get ice cream with Mina and a few other classmates. You invited me as well. Do you remember that?"

"Mhm! I remember, and we went to the nearest Ice cream parlour and we all had fun till 7 in the evening," y/n confirmed. 

"Yes, the same day. When I returned home at around 8 and pressed the doorbell, I was tense and downcast. My face had turned red in fear. I wanted to run away as I had done the unexpected for not only that but for myself as well. I pressed the doorbell again and after a few minutes, mom opened the door and without listening to me, she slapped me hard. I shouted 'sorry mom, sorry I took arts because I want to do something different. Sorry mom. Please forgive me.' Tears rolled down my eyes and my face turned red. I tried to safeguard my face hiding behind both my hands while mom slapped me again. Mom kept hitting me on my back and cheeks and told me that dad was very tense as I hadn't returned from school in the afternoon.  He went to look for me in his car. He tried to look for me at many places. His blood pressure increased and his car head and small accident and he broke his elbow."

"Hearing her, I rushed inside to my dad's bedroom and found him standing at the door with his right hand plastered. With Tears in my eyes, I asked him how he was? How was he feeling then? But he kept standing in front of me with no expressions and no words. His red eyes answered that he knew that I had taken arts and his dream to see me as an engineer had been shattered.

Since then, I tried on many occasions to get back with him but he never spoke a single word to me. Later, he found out my reason for shattering his dream, so he hates you too.

I stood up from my chair and walked to the corner of the balcony and continued. "You know, y/n, some relations are like mobiles, which are out of network when you need them the most."

Hearing me, Y/n interrupted, "Jungkook, When the network creates a problem, we change the network, not our mobile." She then paused to explain. "To mend your relationship with dad, we need to change the situation and not hide from them. Our baby will bring this change in him. Allow me to call them?"

I then turned to look at her with a Grave look, and she dialled my mom's number. 

"Turn on the speaker, baby." I told her. "Hello," mom replied after a few rings. Her voice sounded old and frail.