𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟭𝟯 // 🖤🥀

Disclaimer; if you are too emotional, stop reading this story now. If you are wondering how a ghost ended up writing, then my friend, you must know that love knows no barriers.

Dad was sitting on the steel chairs placed at the corner with his hands on the side rest, pressing his face with his palm, trying to stop his tears. I stood at some distance and cursed the circumstances. I wanted to turn back time. The doctor came out opening the door of the operation theatre. It was surprised to see Jin there, my Batch mate from my school in Busan. He walked straight to my dad and said something placing his hand on his shoulder, as dad stood with folded hands to plead.

Then, dad cried as if his brain had got shredded from the inside. Emotional pain flowed out of every pore of his body. From his mouth came a cry so raw that even the eyes of the strangers around us with tears. Jimin tried to grab my father so that his violent shaking would not cause him to fall. His whole world had crumbled; now there was only pain to break him, been sufficient to change him beyond recognition.

Sometimes some exceptions change everyone's lives in one shot. I rushed into the operation theatre and so my body lying on the table. The nurse was trying to clean blood on my face - the blood over my still eyes and vacant face. Am I dead? I could not understand what had happened in just a few hours. My life with my love, my y/n and our expected baby, had just shattered.

As I turned, I saw dad entering the operation theatre with Jimin, Who was holding dad firmly, wiping his tears. Dad reached my body with slow steps, sobbing, and then stood by my side.

He slowly moved his hands and touched my still hand, bursting into sobs. It started slow and gentle, but it rose to a wail that tore my heart. He then came close to my face and cursed softly, stroking my forehead saying, "son, don't do this to me. Please get up again and hug me. What will I say to y/n? I told her I am leaving to bring you back, and that we will live happily ever after. "He wiped his tears and then sat next to me firmly and continued, "okay, see I am not crying now. You remember when you were younger, I used to tell you a story every morning before school? You would keep closing your eyes till the story ended and then would jump to hug me saying, you had told me. Let me tell you a story today. "

Jimin tried to interrupt him, but dad stopped him saying he must not disturb him while he was narrating the story.

"Once, Jungkook asked his mother, why people at the bottom of the earth do not fall into the space. Mom got confused and wondered how to answer her baby Jungkook. " His tears flowing from his eyes as he continued.

"Dad was sitting by her side and replied, because everyone is pulled to the earth as she is a mother and a mother never leaves her child alone. "Dad stopped, he could not speak further. He kept looking at the wall and then continued sobbing,? "You will miss your school bus Ash, time to jump on me, time to say, dad, I love you. Get up son, please get up. " and he broke down. He almost lost his balance and was about to fall on the floor. I rushed to hold him, but failed.

I felt helpless, unable to do anything about what was going on. I wanted to shout and banged my head on the wall, but I could not even do that. I could not see my dad breaking down and went outside the room. I heard that in life after death, there will be a foggy road on which one needs to walk to meet God. But I could not see any foggy road then. I could not find God anywhere. Will I continue to be like a ghost forever? I was trying to solve my confusion when I saw y/n along with her parents walking down on the corridors. She was searching for me, and it seemed like she was still not aware of my death. Her eyes were searching for me, and I ran to hug her. I tried to hug her again and again, but I couldn't. I was shouting, but no one could listen, "I love you princess, I love you. "

Y/n turned to check and recognized Jin with a pause, "Hey Jin, if I am not mistaken. You are a doctor now. Wow! Amazing. "

Jin understood she was still not aware of my death and hugged her politely.

"I am looking for Jungkook. You remember him right? Our classmate. He is my husband now, and see, I am carrying his baby. We will be proud parents soon. He met with a small accident, I was told. I am not sure where is he? Do you know? "She questioned him with a smile.

Jin looked pained, and before he could say anything, Jimin came and without uttering a word, hugged y/n. "What happened, Jimin? Why are you hugging me? Is everything fine? Where is koo?" Hearing y/n's words, Jimin broke down crying loudly as if his heart had broken. He kept hugging her and replied. "We have lost him, y/n. We have lost him. "

Y/n immediately pushed him, "what are you saying? No, it's not possible. He is very naughty, you don't know him. He always plays pranks on me. "

Jimin was silent, still sobbing. He placed his hands on her cheeks to explain with his eyes.

"I don't believe you; he can't do this. He told me he will be with me my entire life and will kiss me in front of our children. Where is he? Tell me. I want to meet him." She looked relaxed as if everyone was joking. She didn't understand or pretended not to understand. Her eyes were still not wet, and she looked normal. Her parents broke down hearing her brother's words.

"Jin, Listen to what my stupid brother is saying. He's such a fool. Jimin, Meet Jin. He is my friend from school and a doctor. He will get koo fit and fine."

She turned to her mom saying, "mom, please don't get fooled by his pranks; he's such a naughty guy. "