𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟴 // 🖤🥀

Flashback

I remember it was the most terrible task for me to propose to y/n, although I was her best friend after we completed our school and joined the Institute of Management in Seoul.

Y/n's parents shifted to Seoul, where as I stayed in the hostel. But she being a local was a big help to me. Every week and I would have lunch at her home. As for her parents, I was already a family member.

I was always worried, wondering if her parents might start thinking of me as a brother and this action was urging me to propose to her fast. On the other hand, my fear of losing her forever because of the proposal was choking me. I was in deep trouble and could not understand what to do.

One evening, I was going back from the hostel mess when I saw a girl standing next to her Scooty reading a greeting card. I kept looking at her and then a plan hatched in my mind. I immediately ran to my room.

I pulled out a card sheet, folded it like a greeting card and wrote beautiful line on it with sketch pens. "I feel my heart stops beating when you are not near, and it beats very fast when you are around. Is it love or just a blood pressure problem?"

I was ready with the card, but somewhere in my heart I was worried. My thoughts with questions and answers were all jumbled in my mind. I could hardly believe my eyes shut that night.

The next day, I tied the card to the handle of her Scooty, when she was attending a class. Most of the time I was praying, wiping my sweat and drinking water in tension, hiding at a distance. My heart was beating fast as I saw her. She was wearing a blue dress that day, holding her bag. I had not written my name but was still worried about rejection.

She placed her back on her Scooty and saw the card. She looked at it and read it with a dreamy look. Acchi folded the card back, placed it in the bag and left. I remained standing in surprise as I was expecting something different. I was confused at her lack of reaction and could not understand what my move should be. What if she took it as a letter from someone else? And then after a few minutes, my mobile rang. It was y/n. My heart stopped and everything went still for me. My eyes could only see her name flashing on the screen. Should I pick her call or not? It seemed like judgement day for me.

"Hey y/n, hello," I said, trying to be normal.

"Where are you? Come urgently to the auditorium."

Sher disconnected the cal after just one line. The Auditorium was on the other side of the campus and I walked to the place, full of confusion and fear. I could see her Scooty outside.

It was evening time, and Auditorium was almost empty. I could hear the sound of my tapping shoes while I kept looking for her. I dialled her number and found her Mobile ringing on the first floor. As I reached upstairs, I saw her standing at the centre of the hall, facing on other side.

"Hey y/n, you called me? What are you doing here? It was tough for me to behave normal but I tried my best.

She turned to question with a Grave look, "since how many years have you known me for? Jungkook?"

I looked afraid and replied in fear, "four years." Listening to my answer, she moved closer to me and presented her two fingers.

"Pick one."

I kept looking into her eyes and without looking at her fingers, I picked one. She smiled and hugged me, which was unexpected. Coming closer to my ears, she spoke softly, "I know your handwriting, koo, since our school days, and both fingers say you love me as much as I do."

It was the perfect gift for me, as I tightened my arms to hug her. That evening was the most memorable for me. For that day, for those words, I would give everything of my life.

She stepped back again and I stared deep into her eyes. Gaining all strength in my heart, I cupped her that was slowly turning red. I smiled at her before slowly leaning forward. My other hand wash shaking slightly while my mind was saying the same sentence over and over, "I love you, I love you." But with the sound of my heart beating so loudly, I couldn't concentrate. I felt like it was going to explode.

Finally, my lips touched her. Sparks flew in every direction, and the world slowly disappeared and around us. It was a short yet warm kiss. I honestly never knew a kiss so innocent would make me feel out of the universe and could realise the purpose of my life.

The day our friendship got over, and our love story began. I started being her companion because we loved each other's company. I started looking at her closely because I could not find any one more beautiful than her. I started loving her more as a new no one could love me more than her.

Confessing that we love each other was fascinating and the kiss was a blunder for us, as we still remember each other as school going friends. But the chemical changes in our body would not let us be children anymore, and kissing became our energy tonic.

The greeting card had helped me to propose to my love and I started making a plan to bring back dad with the same idea. I was thankful to my princess for showing me the path.

A/N : The teaser pictures of Butter SKKEOEKFNEKE I literally stopped breathing while my friends advised me to take a deep breath and breathe. They all look so good??