Filler!

Sean and Alexis had grown really close in the first month after they had met. Sean often referred to her as his little sister. Alexis didn't mind this, saying she didn't have any siblings so it was nice that someone thought of her like that. They talk as often away from stream as they knew they could, but they talked a lot when they did stream and both of them invited the other to stream with them.

Alexis already knew a lot about Sean, having watched his videos before they met, but she liked getting to know his off-camera side. Alexis had learned a few things about him; like the fact that he wakes up early every morning and goes for a run. And that he had at least five cups of coffee a day. And that, as much as he plugs his coffee brand(Top of the morning coffee, check it out:D), he worries a lot about whether it's going to fail. Evelien has to reassure him often, but she doesn't mind, she herself gets doubts about her YouTube channel so she understands what it's like.

Evelien and Alexis knew of each other, but they weren't really in the same scene. Of course, Alexis knew about her but that was because she was Sean's girlfriend. However, as Sean and Alexis got closer, Alexis reached out to Evelien so they could become friends, also to reassure Evelien that Sean and she were just friends. She didn't know if Evelien was the jealous type, but she didn't want to take any chances. Thankfully, Evelien made a joke about the situation and the two become close friends.

As for Felix and Alexis, there was an instant connection. It was like they were made to be friends. Gross, I know, but the two were practically the same person. And it was a dangerous combination in Among Us, where the two often got Imposter together and would win almost every time.

Rae and Alexis had been friends for years, and they both knew they'd never grow apart. Rae had been there for Alexis during her hardest times, and to Alexis, she had a life debt to her. She had no idea where she'd be without Rae. Alexis had never been the soft-hearted kind of person, but she knew Rae knew how much she loved her. Alexis didn't say it often, but Rae knew.

As for Alexis's relationships with her parents... They might as well not exist to her. Because of this, there was a lot of trust issues that spouted in Alexis. The only person she truly trusted was Rae. But, now that she was getting closer to Corpse, she was beyond scared that he too would tell her to leave when he found out her secret.

I'm sorry this one is so short, it's just a filler because I'm busy today, but it gives a little background to what happened in the month time skip from before the two previous chapters. Thank you for reading, hope you enjoyed and don't forget to vote!
And do seriously consider checking out Jack's coffee brand, just search top of the morning coffee jacksepticeye into google, it'll be one of the top websites. And Evelien's channel, she's almost at 600K subscribers.