Seventeen!

ED TALK

Alexis had been laying in her bed for several days after that Among Us stream. It wasn't just what Carson had said that caused her to lock herself away, it was everything else weighing down on her that caused her to finally collapse. 

She hadn't gone to work, and her boss knew why without her having to tell him. She hadn't messaged anyone back, although she'd been on her phone almost every hour of the day. She'd hardly eaten, which wasn't much of a change so it didn't affect much. She'd seen the countless tweets from people wondering if she was okay, asking her if she was coming back to Twitch. She liked a few, to let people know she was alive but didn't message anyone. Didn't tweet anything. Didn't leave her apartment. Didn't have a shower. For four days.

She hadn't fallen into a spiral like this in several years. The last person to see her in such a state was Rae, two months after she moving in with her. She remembered how concerned Rae had been, how useless she felt. Her heart twinged. 

She wondered how Corpse felt. 'He doesn't care'. 'He'd never come looking for you if you died'. 'He thinks you're a burden'. 'He's dating you out of pity'. She started to cry, pulling the blankets up to her chin, crunching herself into a ball. She wiped her tears before pulling out her phone and pulling Twitter up. She saw some tweets from her friends replying to people who were concerned for her. For the first time in days, she smiled. She clicked on Sean's tweet

She's fine. She's just taking a few days for herself.
Comments: 429.8K Retweets: 798K Likes: 986K

She liked it and replied. 

Thank you, Seanyboi. I appreciate it.
Comments: 306.3K Retweets: 407.9K Likes: 525.6K

User1: She knows he has a girlfriend right?
User5 replying to User1: You know she's dating someone, right?

User2: I hope she's okay.

User3: She left really quickly last stream... I wonder why
User4 replying to User3: Does it really matter why?
User3 replying to User4: simp

He replied almost right away.

Text me please
Comments: 36 Retweets: 107 Likes: 468

She read through the comments to her first reply. She smiled when she saw someone defending her. She went onto Instagram and messaged Sean.

 She went onto Instagram and messaged Sean