Sixteen!

DEROGATORY TERMS USED LATER IN CHAPTER

Alexis and Aaron had agreed to keep their relationship a secret from the public, at least for the time being. They both wondered if they should tell their friends about them, and in the end, they thought it would be best if they knew so they didn't have to keep secrets from all of them.

They decided to tell them before going live one day. She was playing with Valkyrae, Ethan, Aaron, Jack, Felix, Sykkuno, Poki, Ash and Call Me Carson(I don't support him at all, but for the sake of the events in this chapter, I needed to have a douchey character, and he was the only one I could think of). When all of them were in the Discord chat, Alexis made sure none of them were live before speaking.

"I wanted to tell all of you something," she started. She heard Aaron cough. "Aaron and I are..." She paused, gulping. "Dating. We... We're dating."

"Who's Aaron?" Ash asked. Alexis's face flushed with embarrassment when she realized she'd outed his name to the group.

"Oh, uh that's me," Aaron said with a grumble.

"Yes! I knew it was going to happen!" Felix yelled.

"How could you have known that?" Aaron asked. 

"I had a feeling when I'd gone over to see you guys."

"You had a feeling? We didn't even know what we were feeling," Alexis smiled.

They all hopped into a lobby of Among Us and started their lives. Alexis turned to Twitter to let her followers know she was streaming.

Hello, Lovelies! I'm streaming today with a bunch of my friends. We're gonna be playing some Among Us tonight. I'll be playing for at least a few hours, so come and join. Let me know what kind of games you guys want me to play.
Comments: 637 Retweets: 1K Likes: 207.8K

User: Joining now!

User2: Is there any schedule for when she streams
OasisBornAlexis replying to User2: No, I stream when I'm not busy and when I feel like it. Plus, I also have a job outside of streaming.

User3: Why would I watch her when Jack's so much better than her?
Jacksepticeye replying to User3: Consider yourself blocked

User4: We missed you!

User5: Can't wait until she dies

User6: I'll be joining later, can't wait

User7: You can tell she's single
User2 replying to User7: How can you tell that from a tweet
OasisBornAlex replying to User7: Are you sure about that?
User7 replying to OasisBornAlex: OMG YOU REPLIED I LOVE YOU

User8: If it weren't for Rae, she wouldn't even have a following
Valkyrae replying to User8: That's not true. She would have gotten followers all on her own without my help but I pushed her.
User8 replying to Valkyrae: Yeah, sure. saying that for her benefit?