Thirteen!

Stream Agoraphobic on Spotify, it's at 2 Million listens already!

Over the next week, Alexis hung out with her friends. Most days, they would stay inside since Corpse had been feeling anxious, but neither of their friend's minded. However, Corpse had gone out to get some board games and video games so they could keep themselves entertained. They spent the days inside playing every board game known to man, mostly Monopoly. They placed at least one game of Monopoly a day, and it tested their friendship.

But, alas, the week went by quickly and it was time for them all to go home. Alexis drove Evelien and Sean to the airport while Corpse drove Felix. The plan was for Corpse to drive them all, but since they'd all done so much shopping, they had to buy more suitcases and there wasn't enough room in Corpse's backseat to fit them all. Evelien brought up the idea that Alexis could drive whoever couldn't fit in Corpse's car. Although Alexis wanted to say no, she agreed because she wanted to spend more time with the group.

So there she was, in the driver's seat with her Spotify playlist playing quietly through the speakers. Sean was sitting in the front seat, while Evelien was stretched out in the backseat. Sean told her that Evelien hadn't gotten much sleep the night before, and Alexis didn't bother asking why.

"I'm sad you guys have to go, it's been fun having you around," Alexis said with her eyes glued to the road. She hadn't had her license for very long, and she was always nervous when having other people in her car though she tried not to show it.

"It was fun. Maybe next time you come to visit us in Brighton." Alexis chuckled.

"Planes aren't really my thing, but I'll think about it." Sean looked over at the girl.

"Have you and Corpse talked..?" He trailed off.

"Of course we've talked. I've been at his place all week," she said sarcastically.

"No, I mean... About the kiss..." Sean was treading on thin ice, and he knew it. Alexis and Corpse had, in fact, not talked to Corpse about the kiss. Of course, she wanted to him about it. She wanted to be able to feel his touch again. She wanted his lips on her again. She wanted everything she didn't know she'd ever want. She'd never been the type to be all touchy-feely, but Corpse had dragged that part out of her. It was scary what the man had done to her; affected her in ways no one else had ever attempted to.

"No, but I'm sure we will. We haven't had much time to talk since the three of you have been around." Sean chuckled. Alexis smiled to herself, her mind drifting to Corpse.

"Well, sorry," Sean said sarcastically. "We just won't come down again then." She laughed.

"You know what I meant, you jerk." The group laughed.

In the other car, Corpse sat with Felix in almost complete silence, the only sound coming from the radio that Corpse had on low volume. Felix was on his phone, texting Marzia to tell her they were on their way to the airport. Marzia told him that she couldn't wait to see him, that she had some news to share.

"Thanks for coming down this week," Corpse said finally.

"It was fun. We've got to do it more. Maybe next time, you guys can come to us instead." They both smiled. "Unless you don't like flying on planes."

"I don't mind it, but I try to avoid it as best I can." He gripped the steering wheel tighter.

"Well, you can't really drive to the UK." Corpse laughed.

"That sounds like a challenge." Felix laughed, putting his phone down.

"You're going to try to drive across the ocean?" He asked with a laugh.

"Of course not, that would be stupid. But, driving to New York and getting a flight from there?" Felix beamed.

"So you're actually considering it?" He shrugged.

"I don't see why it would be such a bad idea. Besides, here to New York is only, what, a two-day drive?" Felix picked up his phone to search it.

"It's a forty-one hours drive." The man shrugged.

"It would take me a few more days to get there cause I can't drive for forty hours by myself," Felix smirked.

"Well, you could bring Alexis along with you..." He peeked over at Felix and when he saw the huge smile on his face, he laughed. "It could give you a chance to talk about you two."

"Alright, alright. I'll think about it."

Corpse made it to the airport in less than an hour. Alexis pulled up behind him several minutes later. They grabbed all their bags and made their way into the building. They walked in a line to the security and said their goodbyes. Evelien gave Alexis a tight hug, telling her that she had to call her more often. Alexis agreed and she felt weirdly sad. Although she'd only just met the group, she counted them all as best friends. None of them judged her, and she found that hard to find in friends.

When the three of them walked away from Corpse and Alexis, Alexis found herself wiping tears from her eyes. She didn't want them to leave. She made a plan in her head to try to get to confidence to hop on a plane to go see them. She hadn't been on a plane in five years, but she remembered the panic attack she had experienced in the airport, as well as on the plane. She didn't want to experience it again, but to go see her friends?

Corpse and her found themselves outside, the sunny morning turning into a cloudy day. She'd seen the evidence of a storm but hoped that it wouldn't rain. Corpse, however, loved the rain. (Stream Agoraphobic on Spotify) He was always the kid that went out for walks when it was raining, he still did it as an adult too.

Corpse leaned up against his car and smiled over at Alexis, then blushed when he realized she couldn't see it because of his mask. She stood a few feet in front of him, looking down at the ground. "So, I don't know if you were serious, but if you want... You could come over and help me decorate my place. I realized how bland it was over the past week." He noticed he was rambling and shut his mouth with a chuckle.

"Sure. We can go to the store and pick out stuff that you like. Just simple things, for now, stuff that we can carry. Okay?" He nodded. "Then we'll work our way up from there. Are you allowed to paint your place?" He laughed and nodded. What was she planning? "Perfect, I have a few ideas kicking around up here." She pointed to her head.

"Alright. I trust you, is that a mistake?" She laughed, shrugging her shoulders.

"That's something we'll find out when this is all done."

Sorry for the long wait, I haven't been feeling great recently. Anyway, hope you enjoyed it as I enjoyed writing it! Tune in for the next chapter to see what Alexis does to his apartment, and maybe a name reveal for Corpse??
I've seen Adam and Axel, but those would confuse me with Alexis, so suggest a name you'd like him to have and I'll pick which one's my favourite.
Alright, love yous all, see you in the next chapter!