Its about to go down

Queen pov:

So we all got in King truck and we were off. when we got there every bony was looking. We went and sat down at a table that was close to the stage and a tall light skinned dude who kind of look like August Alsina ( that's bae 👌😻💕) came and asked what we would like to drink.

August look alike: Hi ladies my name is Anthony *wink wink* and what could I get you guys.

Raven:yea can we get some wine coolers?

Anthony: yea what flavor would you like?

Brooklyn: um some strawberry and pineapple ( I love these kind)

Anthony: yea let me go get them

So he walked off and got are drinks. When I look around I saw these two girls watching us and I got a bad feeling. So I told the girls.

Queen: aye I think something bad going to happen.

Mya: maybe it's nothing

Queen: yea maybe your right

Raven: yea but I got a feeling that we all not going to leave here together

Brianna: we'll lets call the guy just in case

Brooklyn: yea let's call them I don't feel right about being here

So I pulled out my phone and called King.

King: hey bae what up

Queen: we need you guy to come down here we go-QCO

All of a sudden a group of guy come in shooting.

King pov:

So me and the guys were at the trap chilling when Queen called. So I answered the phone

Me: hey bae

Queen: Queen: we need you guy to come down here we go-QCO

Then all I here is shooting and screaming. Then someone talks into the phone

Mystery person: why hello king as you can tell we have some of your girls. and I must say their pretty cute but they look like they should be in high school.

That when I knew they got Diamond,Bianca, and Brianna but what happened to Brooklyn, Mya, Raven, and Queen?

King: MAN IF YOU DON'T GIVES Us THE GIRLS WE GOING TO PUT A BULLET IN YO HEAD.

Mystery guy: ain't no need to scream but let play a game if you can find them by Friday you can have them but if you can't I got me three new little pretty sex slaves for my trap. Oh and you might want to check the hospital.

After that they hung up and me an the boy ran to the car and we were of to the hospital.

Mystery pov:

And the game begins now let's see if they can come get these girls. but until than why not have some fun.