change part 1

Aailyah POV -

Hi my name is Aailyah Queen Harrison . I'm 5'5 ,have long light black hair that goes down under my boobs. I have nice c-cup boobs and I'm thick with a big ass. Also I'm light skinned witch I get from my mom. Also I have hazel eyes witch come from my dad since I have my moms every thing else. I have ever pair of Jordan's you can think of since my dad is the co-owner and my mom is the designer. I have a really bad attitude witch I get from both of my parents. I have a few tattoos on my arms , back , and side. Also I have a belly piercing. But enough about me let me tell you what I walked into. So I was going to my boyfriend Trey's house to chill. When I walk in the door I hear moaning. I know its not its not his parents because there cars are not here. So I walk upstairs to Trey's room I see my best friend well now ex best friend on top of him riding him. I feel tears coming but I hold them back because I was told never to cry unless someone you loved died. So I stand there and start to clap. When they turn and see me there face shows fear and guilt. So I walk in and grab Amber off him and start beating her ass. Then I drop her and walk to trey and punched him dead in the jaw.

"Damn girl" said Trey

"How could you sleep with my Bestfriend!" I screamed at him

"Because you won't never let me hit so I called Amber " he said

"So you cheat on me with her " I screamed

"Yes ,but it was a mistakes I don't want her I want you I just need to fill my needs" he said

"Nigga you could have watched porn and beat your meat but no you go and sleep with my friend." I said while slapping him across the face

"Baby I'm sorry" he said while holding his face

"Nigga no me and you are done u don't want to talk to you or see you face no more your dead to" I said while punching him again

"Baby no I'll change just don't leave me" he said

"Bye Trey " I said while turning around to look at Amber

"You bitch I thought you were my Bestfriend" I said

"Were ?" She said

"Yes were your not anything to me anymore, both just lose my number" I said while walk back to my car. Leaving both of them looking beat up and lost.

Trey POV-

I can't believe what just happened. I just lost my girlfriend because I slept with her best friend well now ex-best friend. I really fucked up. Well at least I still Amber and my baby because I didn't wrap it up and I busted a but in her like twice.

Amber POV-

OMG I just lost my best friend. I can't believe it. I just had sex with Trey. Oh well I always wanted Trey but Aailyah just had to have him. OH and I just remember he didn't wear a comdom. So right before Aailyah walked in he busted a nut in me so now I may be pregnant. Well we just have to see tomorrow when I can go get a test.